TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo

Moisturizes and nourishes hair to control frizz. Helps prevent dryness to keep hair smooth and manageable. Longing for your style to look sleeker. It cleanses and smoothes rougher-textured strands of hair to give you the soft, frizz-free look you crave. Its aloe-enriched formula tames flyaways and protect against breakage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I love it because I love the way it smells and the way it takes care of my oily hair and it's not that expensive
orem, ut
Love this shampoo it the only brand i use and i have tried all of there products and just love them and the smell
Phoenix, AZ
Great Shampoo! Over all I really enjoy it and it is one you can continue to use daily with out drying your hair.
Reno, Nv
I like and I don't like this product the reason is because it leaves my hair nice but it still leaves it puffy.
I like Tresemme shampoo cause they don't feel like you are damaging your hair, it feels smooth and cleaning
Sewell, NJ
I love the way that it makes my hair feel so clean and the smell it leave in my hair even afternoon inrinse
California
Its an okay shampoo i guess, i don't like it that much and i don't see any changes in my hair while using it
Coon Rapids, MN
It is awesome! It good a good shampoo with great quality. It prevent hair tangles and help with dandruff
Works great smells amazing moisturizes while conditioning I have curly fine hair would continue to use
Snellville, GA
It great and it really clean my hair and I love it so much it keeps my scalp very clean and I just love

Looking for your answer?