TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo

Moisturizes and nourishes hair to control frizz. Helps prevent dryness to keep hair smooth and manageable. Longing for your style to look sleeker. It cleanses and smoothes rougher-textured strands of hair to give you the soft, frizz-free look you crave. Its aloe-enriched formula tames flyaways and protect against breakage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
The best shampoo in the world! It smells really good. It keeps my hair healthy. I always make sure I buy the twin pack.
This stuff definitely does the trick for my hair, it has really made my hair a lot thicker, and helps the split ends!
Bohemia, NY
Currently using this now! I love this shampoo. It really makes you feel clean. YOu can really feel it in your scalp.
It's a good shampoo but I was expecting more.. I'm used with the Tresemme products and I think they have better stuff
My hair is not spongeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so i don't know why i bought this but it does smell good so you should try it
Pendleton, SC
Amazing. Must have. Makes my hair look great, and I feel great. It give your hair that extra volume that you need.
Carpentersvle, IL
This shampoo works great on my hair. Iv always used treseme its affordablethis shampoo leaves my hair full of body
Brooklyn, NY
Love this shampoo. My hair smells great and looks great. This is my go to shampoo. I will be a long time customer.
I use this shampoo and it's pairing conditioner every single day. I love it. It gives my hair volume and softness.
229 pennsylvania ave, apto 2
Regularmente no uso mucho shampoo pero cuando los uso es de esta marca, y me gusta variar de vez en cuando, super

Looking for your answer?