TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo

Moisturizes and nourishes hair to control frizz. Helps prevent dryness to keep hair smooth and manageable. Longing for your style to look sleeker. It cleanses and smoothes rougher-textured strands of hair to give you the soft, frizz-free look you crave. Its aloe-enriched formula tames flyaways and protect against breakage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
New Richmond, WI
In the name of shampoo trust me seems to be a very good brand that's not super expensive and leaves your hair soft shiny silky and easy to brush through I definitely recommend this line of hair care.
This is the best shampoo ever. It works great smells great and i love the way it looks. I’m so happy with this shampoo my recommendation is for everyone to use it
Good product I think everybody should use it and it should be in my influencester box and oh yeah it's best for oil and it let for about 1 week and the scent smells very good and it does coe in target so y'all should try it our and it's wonderful
Bronx, NY
I like this MUCH better than their smoothing system (which i thought was REALLY good, despite my skin having a bad reaction to it). this doesn't irritate my skin... nor does it make my hair feel stabby like with their smoothing line. my hair is just soft and healthy. maybe the other one was just not moisturizing enough? I'm using both the shampoo and conditioner... and i find that i have to use A LOT less of this duo than their other shampoos or conditioners. so it's quite concentrated. so far, no bad reaction to it... and i hope it stays that way. :)
Doral, FL
Well ... I 've tried this product because I brought it united states . and I can say that I do well . my hair is curly and look for shampoos that leave me dry hair. and this is good, is for hair manageable and leaves me with an aroma well . so , I recommend it . and but for which we suffer from frizz !
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE TRESemme. So far this is the only product that my scalp does not get danger. I like to use the set shampoo and conditioner. One makes my hair less oily and the other helps with the frizz. The bottle it design ok, I've seen better looking bottle that catches the customer's eyes more.
I had a little higher expectancy on Tresemme, being how they say that's it's a proffesional shampoo and all that. I don't know if it's just my hair, but I feel like my hair got more frizzy and dry each time I used it. Don't get me wrong, when I barely put it on in the shower, my hair felt smooth and great, but once it's dried it didn't have a good effect that much. I still would use it once in a while though.
Phoenix, AZ
This shampoo is one of my favs i always get this and have back up in my shower of it. I love it because i have really thick curly hair and this shampoo makes my hair way and not so gross and curly and soft. I love soft hair so this is my go to shampoo for sure. I this all the Tresemme shampoos are so amazing and i always get tresemme products hair spray ext they are the best hands dowm
Tacoma, WA
I love this brand, I have never been disappointed with any product from them ever. They are good priced, smell awesome, make you feel clean and refreshed. I can usually find it anywhere which is convenient. If I didn't like to try new things I would always use this.
Chatsworth , CA
I’ve used Tresemmé for years. I’ve tried all the different kinds. Combined with matching conditioner your sure to have manageable softness without breaking the bank.

Looking for your answer?