TRESemmé Anti-Sponge Shampoo uploaded by Isabelle N.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Moisturizes and nourishes hair to control frizz. Helps prevent dryness to keep hair smooth and manageable. Longing for your style to look sleeker. It cleanses and smoothes rougher-textured strands of hair to give you the soft, frizz-free look you crave. Its aloe-enriched formula tames flyaways and protect against breakage.

Buy on Amazon*
Cheimi R.
Cheimi R.
Bronx, NY
I like this MUCH better than their smoothing system (which i thought was REALLY good, despite my skin having a bad reaction to it). this doesn't irritate my skin... nor does it make my hair feel stabby like with their smoothing line. my hair is just soft and healthy. maybe the other one was just not moisturizing enough? I'm using both the shampoo and conditioner... and i find that i have to use A LOT less of this duo than their other shampoos or conditioners. so it's quite concentrated.

so far, no bad reaction to it... and i hope it stays that way. :)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
New Kensington, PA
This shampoo is one of my favs i always get this and have back up in my shower of it. I love it because i have really thick curly hair and this shampoo makes my hair way and not so gross and curly and soft. I love soft hair so this is my go to shampoo for sure. I this all the Tresemme shampoos are so amazing and i always get tresemme products hair spray ext they are the best hands dowm
Saj A.
Saj A.
I honestly love this shampoo. It has made my hair stronger and even shiny. I have been using this product for over a year now and I just love it. It is defiantly a product that I would recommend to others. I always but this product and I never run out of it at my house because it is my personal favorite shampoo.
Briseida R.
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
Well ... I 've tried this product because I brought it united states . and I can say that I do well . my hair is curly and look for shampoos that leave me dry hair. and this is good, is for hair manageable and leaves me with an aroma well . so , I recommend it . and but for which we suffer from frizz !
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE TRESemme. So far this is the only product that my scalp does not get danger. I like to use the set shampoo and conditioner. One makes my hair less oily and the other helps with the frizz. The bottle it design ok, I've seen better looking bottle that catches the customer's eyes more.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Tacoma, WA
I love this brand, I have never been disappointed with any product from them ever. They are good priced, smell awesome, make you feel clean and refreshed. I can usually find it anywhere which is convenient. If I didn't like to try new things I would always use this.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Clarks Summit, PA
I know the smell, I feel clean when I get out of the shower and i use this product everyday and it's awesome. I bought it at cvs and rite aid they both carry it. it is a little expensive but it lasts you awhile so it's good. yes I would recommended it for others
Maria B.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
I love this ! It works supper great and leave my hair smelling good and soft. I use this every time I wash my hair, there's nothing wrong with a 5$ shampoo bottle. You don't have to spend those big bucks with salon brands, this honestly does the same thing !
sobia h.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
Nice light weight shampoo, gave me volume andi didn't have damage by using it. it was cheap............nice scent, not very long lasting, maybe i use too much though. I use it every day........i would recommend.........................
Maricruz O.
Maricruz O.
Douglas, GA
Me gusta..No me deja grasoso..Aquí es húmedo ayuda a controlar el espongado.. y me alegro servido mucho vivo en un lugar muy húmedo constantemente llueve y mi problema ese que tengo cabello grueso y esponjado..Así que me ayuda