BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Rahaf E.
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
marciellen a.
belford roxo rio de janeiro

I already expected this hair cream once I enjoyed it a lot and a lot

Can I say yes?It's a good productYes, look, there's comcorensia, so for now, this product outweighs allYes good smell and very pleasant, very fragrant and a fantastic product

It's a good product
Kecia A.
Ótimo produto deixa o cabelo perfeito para pentear sem conta da maciez!amei!!vala a pena.
Lauren M.
Calgary , AB
Having fine hair, I need to have a product that will help with the brushing out process without pulling out half my head. For a cheaper alternative to a salon brand, this stuff does pretty good.
Caroline S.
porto alegre
Leaves hair silky, hydrated, well maintained, with shine and softness. I love the products of this brand, especially the smell that remains in the hair until the next wash. I love and recommend!
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Ótimo creme para passar depois do banho,ele ajuda a desembaraçar seus cabelos e os deixando-os bem hidratados e com um ótimo volume.
emanuele v.
O creme para pentear é um dos meus favoritos , gosto muito pois meu cabelo não é muito fácil de se lidar e com esse creme de pentear me auxilia muito na hora de desembaraçar .
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this on my daughter hair . Her hair it out of control and long but this stuff helps alot.
member-06ead0e42
It is very good styling cream leaves soft hair and has a very good smell.I like. :) recommended
Kenzie P.
Does a wonderful job at untangling me hair, has a great scent. A little goes a long way with this
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?