BY TRESEMMÉ #33 in Hair Serums

Lauren M.
Calgary , AB
Having fine hair, I need to have a product that will help with the brushing out process without pulling out half my head. For a cheaper alternative to a salon brand, this stuff does pretty good.
Caroline S.
porto alegre
Leaves hair silky, hydrated, well maintained, with shine and softness. I love the products of this brand, especially the smell that remains in the hair until the next wash. I love and recommend!
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Ótimo creme para passar depois do banho,ele ajuda a desembaraçar seus cabelos e os deixando-os bem hidratados e com um ótimo volume.
emanuele v.
O creme para pentear é um dos meus favoritos , gosto muito pois meu cabelo não é muito fácil de se lidar e com esse creme de pentear me auxilia muito na hora de desembaraçar .
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this on my daughter hair . Her hair it out of control and long but this stuff helps alot.
member-06ead0e42
It is very good styling cream leaves soft hair and has a very good smell.I like. :) recommended
Kenzie P.
Does a wonderful job at untangling me hair, has a great scent. A little goes a long way with this
Marilyn Q.
Es increíble esta línea del cuidado del cabello me encanta me deja el cabello perfecto suavecito y con un aroma riquisimooooooo y desenredado
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Really good product makes my hair really good smells good will always use it and never stop using it
laura m.
Goshen, KY
Love this product because my hair tangles up very easy and this works better than regular detangling spray.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?