BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

TRESemmé Anti Sponge Combing Hair Cream
This product works really good on my hair. It makes my hair very soft and looks freshly done.
Sarah M.
Pinnacle, NC
WORKS GREAT! Recommend this product to anyone and everyone it helped my hair get soooo soft
Jordan C.
Southfield, MI
This is a good product, it helps detangle your hair and also makes it soft while detangling
kasheba b.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this product made my hair soft an easy to comb it is very affordable and easy to find
Karent A.
I love this product. I like whole products of this brand because are very good. I love it!
Jasmine C.
Union City, NJ
This is real good! it makes your hair less frizz and it soft and it untangles my hair
Jayden C.
Caraway
This really smothens my hair and makes it easier to brush through all of my tangles
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
I use this product on my hair for days i just want my hair to be natural. .love this product
kennia c.
Warwick, RI
I like that leaves hair with less frizz and helps me control my waves as my hair is rebellious
Danielle C.
Toronto, Ontario
This cream is really good for my type of hair and I like to use it a lot during the summer it has a really nice scent it kind of meet my expectations beacuse it makes my dark brown hair look wavy instead of curly.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?