BY TRESEMMÉ #34 in Hair Serums

Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Madison, NC
I have a head fully of thick curly hair this is like magic for my hair. I would recommend this to anyone
Marilynn F.
Marilynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the treseme anti sponge combing cream. It's so easy to comb my hair and it doesn't get so frizzy
Emely P.
Emely P.
I think this product has a good texture, and it provides a softer hair. And also it has a good smell.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kenneth City, FL
I love Tresemme products! The products always work accordingly to its labels! I just got a new set !
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tulare, CA
Love this for my tangled curly frizzy lion on my head I call my hair , only thing that actually makes my hair my tangled
Lii O.
Lii O.
I have tried the Tresemme Anti Sponge Combing hair cream and the product works for my wear hair...
Zaira L.
Zaira L.
El Mirage, AZ
Leaves hair smelling good and soft. Also makes hair easier to brush. And leaves clean nice waves
Tina C.
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
I love this! There's nothing better then being able to run my fingers so easily through my hair!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice cream that detangles toughest knots! I use this 2 a week for best results. Smells great
kasey s.
kasey s.
Grasonville, MD
Leaves my very fine, naturally pin straight hair detangled and shiny. Very easy product to use!
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?