BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Hair Cream

Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
I love this! There's nothing better then being able to run my fingers so easily through my hair!
It is very good styling cream leaves soft hair and has a very good smell.I like. :) recommended
Jennifer R.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair is really thick and it frizzes, but with this cream it just works perfect for my hair!
kasey s.
Grasonville, MD
Leaves my very fine, naturally pin straight hair detangled and shiny. Very easy product to use!
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this on my daughter hair . Her hair it out of control and long but this stuff helps alot.
kennia c.
Warwick, RI
I like that leaves hair with less frizz and helps me control my waves as my hair is rebellious
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
I use this product on my hair for days i just want my hair to be natural. .love this product
This product works really good on my hair. It makes my hair very soft and looks freshly done.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I love how soft my hair feels. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky after multiple uses.
kasheba b.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this product made my hair soft an easy to comb it is very affordable and easy to find
Reyna F.
Really good product? For example for curly hair?