BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

Rita Ann P.
Rita Ann P.
Ontario, CA
It leaves my hair so smooth, and tangle free. i love the products! I will stick to these products always coz my hair loves it!
Solanch A.
Solanch A.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazing, removes my tangles, and leaves my hair super soft & shiny. Just be careful wearing too much it may get greasy.
Emely M.
Emely M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good styling cream , the aroma is scrumptious and leaves no oily hair. I recommend it and it is a very good price
Ursula J.
Ursula J.
Baton Rouge, LA
It smells wonderful ! Leaves hair feeling fabulous it works an it grows your hair. It have your hair soft to touch.
Karlitha C.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Ilzet D.
Ilzet D.
I love it leaves my hair not only smelling good but super soft. Even after a while my hair won't get tangled up!
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I love how soft my hair feels. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky after multiple uses.
This is amazing!! Especially after swimming when my hair is dry and the comb won't go through! It makes my hair so easy to brush!
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Madison, NC
I have a head fully of thick curly hair this is like magic for my hair. I would recommend this to anyone
Marilynn F.
Marilynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the treseme anti sponge combing cream. It's so easy to comb my hair and it doesn't get so frizzy
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?