BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Hair Serums

Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice cream that detangles toughest knots! I use this 2 a week for best results. Smells great
Zaira L.
El Mirage, AZ
Leaves hair smelling good and soft. Also makes hair easier to brush. And leaves clean nice waves
Jennifer R.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair is really thick and it frizzes, but with this cream it just works perfect for my hair!
kasey s.
Grasonville, MD
Leaves my very fine, naturally pin straight hair detangled and shiny. Very easy product to use!
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this on my daughter hair . Her hair it out of control and long but this stuff helps alot.
member-06ead0e42
It is very good styling cream leaves soft hair and has a very good smell.I like. :) recommended
kennia c.
Warwick, RI
I like that leaves hair with less frizz and helps me control my waves as my hair is rebellious
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
I use this product on my hair for days i just want my hair to be natural. .love this product
This product works really good on my hair. It makes my hair very soft and looks freshly done.
Beth M.
Richmond, KY
Works great for thick hair, but it does leave that " lot of product" in my hair type feel.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?