BY TRESEMMÉ #34 in Hair Serums

Ursula J.
Ursula J.
Baton Rouge, LA
It smells wonderful ! Leaves hair feeling fabulous it works an it grows your hair. It have your hair soft to touch.
Karlitha C.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Ilzet D.
Ilzet D.
I love it leaves my hair not only smelling good but super soft. Even after a while my hair won't get tangled up!
Tiffine D.
Tiffine D.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's great to use for frizzy dried up ends, love to put it on every night before I go to sleep after a shower ,
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I love how soft my hair feels. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky after multiple uses.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Richmond, KY
Works great for thick hair, but it does leave that " lot of product" in my hair type feel.
Ricardo E.
Ricardo E.
San Antonio, TX
Very good for a regular use, and definitely for a guy with a busy schedule. It also has an accessible price.
This is amazing!! Especially after swimming when my hair is dry and the comb won't go through! It makes my hair so easy to brush!
Ponii M.
Ponii M.
No me gusto tanto porque me deja la vajina un poco muy humeda no lubrica bien me tiñe de
Tiyan B.
Tiyan B.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product. It helpsmy hair when i want it for straightening and some times to untangle my hair

Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?