BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Ilzet D.
I love it leaves my hair not only smelling good but super soft. Even after a while my hair won't get tangled up!
Tiffine D.
Olathe, KS
It's great to use for frizzy dried up ends, love to put it on every night before I go to sleep after a shower ,
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I love how soft my hair feels. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky after multiple uses.
Beth M.
Richmond, KY
Works great for thick hair, but it does leave that " lot of product" in my hair type feel.
Ponii M.
No me gusto tanto porque me deja la vajina un poco muy humeda no lubrica bien me tiñe de
Ricardo E.
San Antonio, TX
Very good for a regular use, and definitely for a guy with a busy schedule. It also has an accessible price.
This is amazing!! Especially after swimming when my hair is dry and the comb won't go through! It makes my hair so easy to brush!
Mia W.
Honolulu, HI
I love to use this brand of product for my hair because it smells good and works great.
Tiyan B.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product. It helpsmy hair when i want it for straightening and some times to untangle my hair

Cheyenne O.
Madison, NC
I have a head fully of thick curly hair this is like magic for my hair. I would recommend this to anyone
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?