BY TRESEMMÉ #22 in Hair Cream

Jaylean C.
This is a must get produce. Great for curly hair and it smells super good. It’s also good for styling.
Marilynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the treseme anti sponge combing cream. It's so easy to comb my hair and it doesn't get so frizzy
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Really good product makes my hair really good smells good will always use it and never stop using it
Emely P.
I think this product has a good texture, and it provides a softer hair. And also it has a good smell.
Veronica J.
Hayward, CA
Love it. Totally made it easier to comb my hair & it smells good unlike a lot of other hair products.
Jessica N.
Kenneth City, FL
I love Tresemme products! The products always work accordingly to its labels! I just got a new set !
Lii O.
I have tried the Tresemme Anti Sponge Combing hair cream and the product works for my wear hair...
Zaira L.
El Mirage, AZ
Leaves hair smelling good and soft. Also makes hair easier to brush. And leaves clean nice waves
Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice cream that detangles toughest knots! I use this 2 a week for best results. Smells great
Kenzie P.
Does a wonderful job at untangling me hair, has a great scent. A little goes a long way with this
Reyna F.
Really good product? For example for curly hair?