BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Hair Serums

Tiyan B.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product. It helpsmy hair when i want it for straightening and some times to untangle my hair

Cheyenne O.
Madison, NC
I have a head fully of thick curly hair this is like magic for my hair. I would recommend this to anyone
Marilynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the treseme anti sponge combing cream. It's so easy to comb my hair and it doesn't get so frizzy
Emely P.
I think this product has a good texture, and it provides a softer hair. And also it has a good smell.
Jessica N.
Kenneth City, FL
I love Tresemme products! The products always work accordingly to its labels! I just got a new set !
Veronica J.
Hayward, CA
Love it. Totally made it easier to comb my hair & it smells good unlike a lot of other hair products.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Really good product makes my hair really good smells good will always use it and never stop using it
Lii O.
I have tried the Tresemme Anti Sponge Combing hair cream and the product works for my wear hair...
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
I love this! There's nothing better then being able to run my fingers so easily through my hair!
Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice cream that detangles toughest knots! I use this 2 a week for best results. Smells great
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?