BY TRESEMMÉ #34 in Hair Serums

Leslie V.
Leslie V.
It has a weird scent but it gets the tangles and knots out pretty well so I guess it does its job but it also has a weird slimy texture.
Quiana S.
Quiana S.
I use this for a little while it work for the period of time I used it but I do not currently use it in my regimen.
Gracyn C.
Gracyn C.
Smithville, MO
Love this product. I've used it at a friends house. Made my hair soft, and easy to comb through. Would recommend!
Potyra W.
Potyra W.
Mc Lean, VA
This Is amazing! It makes your hair be softer and slim. And the most important this is not an expensive product!
sandy l.
sandy l.
new jersey
I have enjoyed this product. Very satisfying. At first, I believed that this product was going to not turn out of my expectations.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product for woman with waves I would recommend it to friends it make my hair more managable
Rita Ann P.
Rita Ann P.
Ontario, CA
It leaves my hair so smooth, and tangle free. i love the products! I will stick to these products always coz my hair loves it!
Solanch A.
Solanch A.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazing, removes my tangles, and leaves my hair super soft & shiny. Just be careful wearing too much it may get greasy.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Hayward, CA
Love it. Totally made it easier to comb my hair & it smells good unlike a lot of other hair products.
Emely M.
Emely M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good styling cream , the aroma is scrumptious and leaves no oily hair. I recommend it and it is a very good price
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?