BY TRESEMMÉ #33 in Hair Serums

Gretter H.
West Palm Bch, FL
My hair is thick and tangles easily due to all the damage. I use this combing cream and it makes it a lot easier.
sandy l.
new jersey
I have enjoyed this product. Very satisfying. At first, I believed that this product was going to not turn out of my expectations.
Alexandria A.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product for woman with waves I would recommend it to friends it make my hair more managable
Solanch A.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazing, removes my tangles, and leaves my hair super soft & shiny. Just be careful wearing too much it may get greasy.
Rita Ann P.
Ontario, CA
It leaves my hair so smooth, and tangle free. i love the products! I will stick to these products always coz my hair loves it!
Kirsten D.
Rolla, MO
I ųʂɛ ıɬ ɬơ ɧɛƖ℘ ɠɛɬ ą ƈơɱც ɬɧཞơųɠɧ ɱყ ɧąıཞ ąŋɖ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧıƈƙ ɧąıཞ ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ɧąཞɖ ɬơ ɖơ. ıɬʂ ą ƖıɬɬƖɛ ℘ཞıƈყ ცųɬ ı ʂɬıƖƖ Ɩơ۷ɛ ıɬ.
Veronica J.
Hayward, CA
Love it. Totally made it easier to comb my hair & it smells good unlike a lot of other hair products.
Emely M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good styling cream , the aroma is scrumptious and leaves no oily hair. I recommend it and it is a very good price
Ursula J.
Baton Rouge, LA
It smells wonderful ! Leaves hair feeling fabulous it works an it grows your hair. It have your hair soft to touch.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?