BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Hair Serums

Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Gretter H.
West Palm Bch, FL
My hair is thick and tangles easily due to all the damage. I use this combing cream and it makes it a lot easier.
Leeza G.
Riverside, Ca
Keeps my hair nice and moisturized and clean smells so good no damge at all keeps my hair soft and nice and shiny
Ilzet D.
I love it leaves my hair not only smelling good but super soft. Even after a while my hair won't get tangled up!
Potyra W.
Mc Lean, VA
This Is amazing! It makes your hair be softer and slim. And the most important this is not an expensive product!
Gracyn C.
Smithville, MO
Love this product. I've used it at a friends house. Made my hair soft, and easy to comb through. Would recommend!
Tiffine D.
Olathe, KS
It's great to use for frizzy dried up ends, love to put it on every night before I go to sleep after a shower ,
Ricardo E.
San Antonio, TX
Very good for a regular use, and definitely for a guy with a busy schedule. It also has an accessible price.
laura m.
Goshen, KY
Love this product because my hair tangles up very easy and this works better than regular detangling spray.
Alexandria A.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product for woman with waves I would recommend it to friends it make my hair more managable
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?