BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

kasheba b.
kasheba b.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this product made my hair soft an easy to comb it is very affordable and easy to find
Ponii M.
Ponii M.
No me gusto tanto porque me deja la vajina un poco muy humeda no lubrica bien me tiñe de
Mia W.
Mia W.
Honolulu, HI
I love to use this brand of product for my hair because it smells good and works great.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Union City, NJ
This is real good! it makes your hair less frizz and it soft and it untangles my hair
Jayden C.
Jayden C.
Caraway
This really smothens my hair and makes it easier to brush through all of my tangles
Erina M.
Erina M.
This product was a great daily treatment for combatting frizzy, dead ends. I used to dye my hair so many times that I got it damaged (dry, frizzy, easily breakable). I used to apply it to my wet hair (at the ends, where I needed most of the help) and let my hair air dry or use a blow dryer. It made my hair super softner. It was also a really good pre-treatment for hair straightening. After using the iron the hair used to come out smooth and shiny. I was not sure what anti sponge really meant and why it's called that, but it was worth it for me and my indomable hair! :-)
I've not been using it lately, since I like to try different products, but you guys should definitely give it a try!
Montana B.
Montana B.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
I love this stuff for my daughter's hair! Her hair is SO thick & easily knotable... After she washes her hair I apply this stuff leave it sit for a min & it is SO easy to manage after that!!! Downside, you have to find the right amt to use or it leaves a milky residue in your hair! That is just a few times of trial & error though :)
dhayra a.
dhayra a.
Medley, FL

SPONGE my hair very fast almost dried and just looks really ugly but this hair cream has worked really well and I really like though is not one of my favorites
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved this spinge sponge xombing cream. It did justice to my hair. At first i thought it wasn't working until i tried combing and it was so easy. Ever since, I've been stucked with it
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?