BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Really good product makes my hair really good smells good will always use it and never stop using it
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
Does a wonderful job at untangling me hair, has a great scent. A little goes a long way with this
Tina C.
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
I love this! There's nothing better then being able to run my fingers so easily through my hair!
kasey s.
kasey s.
Grasonville, MD
Leaves my very fine, naturally pin straight hair detangled and shiny. Very easy product to use!
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this on my daughter hair . Her hair it out of control and long but this stuff helps alot.
kennia c.
kennia c.
Warwick, RI
I like that leaves hair with less frizz and helps me control my waves as my hair is rebellious
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
It is very good styling cream leaves soft hair and has a very good smell.I like. :) recommended
This product works really good on my hair. It makes my hair very soft and looks freshly done.
monissa n.
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
I use this product on my hair for days i just want my hair to be natural. .love this product
kasheba b.
kasheba b.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this product made my hair soft an easy to comb it is very affordable and easy to find
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?