BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Alisandra A.
This is a great product! Nice shiny curls after use with a glazy finish. Soft and smooth hair afterwards! I highly recommend.
Shelly M.
Omaha, NE
I liked it but I guess the formula changed because it completely dried my hair out and gave me dandruff. More ups than downs.
Serena R.
This was ok at times it made my hair feel a little greasy but other than that a good product it's just my hair is oily so it really didn't help
JAMIE G.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I have naturally curly hair. I use this after I wash my hair. Makes my hair very manageable and I can just comb they my hair with my fingers.
Alex B.
Winston Salem, NC
Really good for if ur hair gets dry when u wet it easily. Makes it easy to comb or brush out. Keeps my hair moisturized
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
For my hair its the best. If I could I use always. I really loved. And o really think my hair its To soofty when I uses
Leslie V.
It has a weird scent but it gets the tangles and knots out pretty well so I guess it does its job but it also has a weird slimy texture.
Quiana S.
I use this for a little while it work for the period of time I used it but I do not currently use it in my regimen.
Gracyn C.
Smithville, MO
Love this product. I've used it at a friends house. Made my hair soft, and easy to comb through. Would recommend!
Potyra W.
Mc Lean, VA
This Is amazing! It makes your hair be softer and slim. And the most important this is not an expensive product!
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?