BY TRESEMMÉ #32 in Hair Serums

Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.
Hurricane, WV
Love how it makes it easy to brush my hair. This stuff is magical. If you have thick hair that is hard to brush I really suggest that you try this out, it did wonders for me.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
TRESemmé is the only brand of conditioner that gets the knots out of my hair and it lasts me a long time. It's the only conditioner I love to use
Sakinah F.
Sakinah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely thick hair and this makes it so much easier to comb my hair out after I wash it. It saves me a lot of time as well.
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Gresham, OR
My teens love this product. They put it on at night and blow dry their hair and it's easy to just leave in for the next morning.
Dora G.
Dora G.
Kissimmee, FL
Works miracles on my hair i love how soft it leaves it. never thought i would of found something untill i found this i love it
Alisandra A.
Alisandra A.
This is a great product! Nice shiny curls after use with a glazy finish. Soft and smooth hair afterwards! I highly recommend.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Omaha, NE
I liked it but I guess the formula changed because it completely dried my hair out and gave me dandruff. More ups than downs.
Serena R.
Serena R.
This was ok at times it made my hair feel a little greasy but other than that a good product it's just my hair is oily so it really didn't help
JAMIE G.
JAMIE G.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I have naturally curly hair. I use this after I wash my hair. Makes my hair very manageable and I can just comb they my hair with my fingers.
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
For my hair its the best. If I could I use always. I really loved. And o really think my hair its To soofty when I uses
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?