BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Hair Serums

Alisandra A.
This is a great product! Nice shiny curls after use with a glazy finish. Soft and smooth hair afterwards! I highly recommend.
Shelly M.
Omaha, NE
I liked it but I guess the formula changed because it completely dried my hair out and gave me dandruff. More ups than downs.
Kirsten D.
Rolla, MO
I ųʂɛ ıɬ ɬơ ɧɛƖ℘ ɠɛɬ ą ƈơɱც ɬɧཞơųɠɧ ɱყ ɧąıཞ ąŋɖ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧıƈƙ ɧąıཞ ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ɧąཞɖ ɬơ ɖơ. ıɬʂ ą ƖıɬɬƖɛ ℘ཞıƈყ ცųɬ ı ʂɬıƖƖ Ɩơ۷ɛ ıɬ.
Melissa R.
Tulare, CA
Love this for my tangled curly frizzy lion on my head I call my hair , only thing that actually makes my hair my tangled
Emely M.
Orlando, FL
Very good styling cream , the aroma is scrumptious and leaves no oily hair. I recommend it and it is a very good price
Alex B.
Winston Salem, NC
Really good for if ur hair gets dry when u wet it easily. Makes it easy to comb or brush out. Keeps my hair moisturized
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
For my hair its the best. If I could I use always. I really loved. And o really think my hair its To soofty when I uses
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Ursula J.
Baton Rouge, LA
It smells wonderful ! Leaves hair feeling fabulous it works an it grows your hair. It have your hair soft to touch.
Quiana S.
I use this for a little while it work for the period of time I used it but I do not currently use it in my regimen.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?