BY TRESEMMÉ #77 in Hair Cream

Shelly M.
Omaha, NE
I liked it but I guess the formula changed because it completely dried my hair out and gave me dandruff. More ups than downs.
Melissa R.
Tulare, CA
Love this for my tangled curly frizzy lion on my head I call my hair , only thing that actually makes my hair my tangled
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
For my hair its the best. If I could I use always. I really loved. And o really think my hair its To soofty when I uses
Alex B.
Winston Salem, NC
Really good for if ur hair gets dry when u wet it easily. Makes it easy to comb or brush out. Keeps my hair moisturized
Emely M.
Orlando, FL
Very good styling cream , the aroma is scrumptious and leaves no oily hair. I recommend it and it is a very good price
Ursula J.
Baton Rouge, LA
It smells wonderful ! Leaves hair feeling fabulous it works an it grows your hair. It have your hair soft to touch.
Quiana S.
I use this for a little while it work for the period of time I used it but I do not currently use it in my regimen.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
It was okay. recommend the brand for shampoo but i didn't really like this. honeslty they have room for perfection.
Gretter H.
West Palm Bch, FL
My hair is thick and tangles easily due to all the damage. I use this combing cream and it makes it a lot easier.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?