BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

Leeza G.
Leeza G.
Riverside, Ca
Keeps my hair nice and moisturized and clean smells so good no damge at all keeps my hair soft and nice and shiny
Gracyn C.
Gracyn C.
Smithville, MO
Love this product. I've used it at a friends house. Made my hair soft, and easy to comb through. Would recommend!
Gretter H.
Gretter H.
West Palm Bch, FL
My hair is thick and tangles easily due to all the damage. I use this combing cream and it makes it a lot easier.
Tiffine D.
Tiffine D.
Olathe, KS
It's great to use for frizzy dried up ends, love to put it on every night before I go to sleep after a shower ,
Ricardo E.
Ricardo E.
San Antonio, TX
Very good for a regular use, and definitely for a guy with a busy schedule. It also has an accessible price.
laura m.
laura m.
Goshen, KY
Love this product because my hair tangles up very easy and this works better than regular detangling spray.
Tiyan B.
Tiyan B.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product. It helpsmy hair when i want it for straightening and some times to untangle my hair

Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Hayward, CA
Love it. Totally made it easier to comb my hair & it smells good unlike a lot of other hair products.
Emely P.
Emely P.
I think this product has a good texture, and it provides a softer hair. And also it has a good smell.
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Really good product makes my hair really good smells good will always use it and never stop using it
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?