BY TRESEMMÉ #77 in Hair Cream

Leslie V.
It has a weird scent but it gets the tangles and knots out pretty well so I guess it does its job but it also has a weird slimy texture.
Rachel L.
Decent for a pharmacy brand. It does leave your hair feeling soft. I prefer a higher quality brand for leave in conditioners, though.
Sakinah F.
I have extremely thick hair and this makes it so much easier to comb my hair out after I wash it. It saves me a lot of time as well.
sandy l.
new jersey
I have enjoyed this product. Very satisfying. At first, I believed that this product was going to not turn out of my expectations.
This is amazing!! Especially after swimming when my hair is dry and the comb won't go through! It makes my hair so easy to brush!
Gabriela F.
Gresham, OR
My teens love this product. They put it on at night and blow dry their hair and it's easy to just leave in for the next morning.
Dora G.
Kissimmee, FL
Works miracles on my hair i love how soft it leaves it. never thought i would of found something untill i found this i love it
Solanch A.
Hialeah, FL
Smells amazing, removes my tangles, and leaves my hair super soft & shiny. Just be careful wearing too much it may get greasy.
Rita Ann P.
Ontario, CA
It leaves my hair so smooth, and tangle free. i love the products! I will stick to these products always coz my hair loves it!
Shelly M.
Omaha, NE
I liked it but I guess the formula changed because it completely dried my hair out and gave me dandruff. More ups than downs.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?