BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Marilynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the treseme anti sponge combing cream. It's so easy to comb my hair and it doesn't get so frizzy
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff for my daughter's hair! Her hair is SO thick & easily knotable... After she washes her hair I apply this stuff leave it sit for a min & it is SO easy to manage after that!!! Downside, you have to find the right amt to use or it leaves a milky residue in your hair! That is just a few times of trial & error though :)
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Katelyn H.
Louisville, KY
I love everything Tresemme! I love buying all of their products and will continue to do so. They smell amazing and the way it feels is great! The scent met my expectations, everything about this orofict did . Thank u thanj uuhhuuuuuyyyyyy
Gabriela F.
Gresham, OR
My teens love this product. They put it on at night and blow dry their hair and it's easy to just leave in for the next morning.
This is amazing!! Especially after swimming when my hair is dry and the comb won't go through! It makes my hair so easy to brush!
Leslie V.
It has a weird scent but it gets the tangles and knots out pretty well so I guess it does its job but it also has a weird slimy texture.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I love how soft my hair feels. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky after multiple uses.
kasheba b.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this product made my hair soft an easy to comb it is very affordable and easy to find
Danielle Y.
Hurricane, WV
Love how it makes it easy to brush my hair. This stuff is magical. If you have thick hair that is hard to brush I really suggest that you try this out, it did wonders for me.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?