BY TRESEMMÉ #9 in Hair Cream

Evelyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved this spinge sponge xombing cream. It did justice to my hair. At first i thought it wasn't working until i tried combing and it was so easy. Ever since, I've been stucked with it
Renelle T.
Van Nuys, CA
I like using this product. It was not sticky and it worked good and did what it say it would. I love this product I use it all the time. I buy it from Walmart or Target usually.
Tania M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product I use it after I take a shower and it detangles my hair instantly I love it as for price is fair you pay for what you get and its amazing! I give it a five!
Danielle Y.
Hurricane, WV
Love how it makes it easy to brush my hair. This stuff is magical. If you have thick hair that is hard to brush I really suggest that you try this out, it did wonders for me.
dhayra a.
Medley, FL

SPONGE my hair very fast almost dried and just looks really ugly but this hair cream has worked really well and I really like though is not one of my favorites
Sophia O.
San Ysidro, CA
I start buy this product because my sister start using this because they have curly hair and i have too and this product is anti sponge and i liked
Melanie S.
TRESemmé is the only brand of conditioner that gets the knots out of my hair and it lasts me a long time. It's the only conditioner I love to use
Serena R.
This was ok at times it made my hair feel a little greasy but other than that a good product it's just my hair is oily so it really didn't help
JAMIE G.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I have naturally curly hair. I use this after I wash my hair. Makes my hair very manageable and I can just comb they my hair with my fingers.
Leslie V.
It has a weird scent but it gets the tangles and knots out pretty well so I guess it does its job but it also has a weird slimy texture.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?