BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

Danielle Y.
Danielle Y.
Hurricane, WV
Love how it makes it easy to brush my hair. This stuff is magical. If you have thick hair that is hard to brush I really suggest that you try this out, it did wonders for me.
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
San Ysidro, CA
I start buy this product because my sister start using this because they have curly hair and i have too and this product is anti sponge and i liked
Serena R.
Serena R.
This was ok at times it made my hair feel a little greasy but other than that a good product it's just my hair is oily so it really didn't help
Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.
Takes care of my hair and combs right through the comb and it doesn't take out my hair and my hair doesn't get so tangly in the afternoon
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent for a pharmacy brand. It does leave your hair feeling soft. I prefer a higher quality brand for leave in conditioners, though.
Sakinah F.
Sakinah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely thick hair and this makes it so much easier to comb my hair out after I wash it. It saves me a lot of time as well.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Rolla, MO
I ųʂɛ ıɬ ɬơ ɧɛƖ℘ ɠɛɬ ą ƈơɱც ɬɧཞơųɠɧ ɱყ ɧąıཞ ąŋɖ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧıƈƙ ɧąıཞ ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ɧąཞɖ ɬơ ɖơ. ıɬʂ ą ƖıɬɬƖɛ ℘ཞıƈყ ცųɬ ı ʂɬıƖƖ Ɩơ۷ɛ ıɬ.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Winston Salem, NC
Really good for if ur hair gets dry when u wet it easily. Makes it easy to comb or brush out. Keeps my hair moisturized
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
For my hair its the best. If I could I use always. I really loved. And o really think my hair its To soofty when I uses
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
It was okay. recommend the brand for shampoo but i didn't really like this. honeslty they have room for perfection.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?