BY TRESEMMÉ #9 in Hair Cream

Destiny R.
Brooklyn, NY
I dyed my hair a lot so I'm constantly worrying about my hair being frizzy, so I'm always using leave in conditioners. This not only stops the frizz , it allows me to comb through the kinks and hard spots smoothly.
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great conditioner I use it often when I have tangles and my hairs feeling dry. The price is good, and had a great smell. Affordable for most people. My hair is dry and I have highlights I've dyed my hair so much so this product helps me out in time of dryness and tangles.
Bailey B.
Rarden, OH
Leaves your hair very very soft. I use this daily and I love the results. The scent is very nice. Doesn't have that nasty smell to it so that is always great. It was very effective also. I would definitely buy this again because I use it daily it sure goes out quick :)
ava t.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it ,it helps my hair stay nice and I use it a lot . my hair color is black and I have a lot of hair.so much hair. I did meet my expectations. With my hair. And its not effective at all too me, not at all. I buy it all the time when I have the chance too.
Jennifer M.
Works great for tangles all kinds of hair types. Leaves it smelling good. I have blackish brownish hair and it's very affordable about 4 dollars at target or Walmart which ever one is better
sophia b.
Amazing! in love with it. made my hair really shiny and easier to straighten. i have alaways been a fan of TRESemme. It fit my expectations 100%....lost lasting. i do not know what more to say, it was just perfect for me. i recommend to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lorna M.
Overland Park, KS
My hair tends to get quite tangly if I where it down and it happens to be windy outside and usually it happens right afte I've gone through the trouble of styling it. So instead of having to shower and completely restyle my hair I use this awesome gem
Nathali C.
This product is a dream for knots, I have bleach in my hair do to my ombré so knots are a daily struggle for me but since purchasing this product my hair is very easy to comb through
Katelyn H.
Louisville, KY
I love everything Tresemme! I love buying all of their products and will continue to do so. They smell amazing and the way it feels is great! The scent met my expectations, everything about this orofict did . Thank u thanj uuhhuuuuuyyyyyy
Rahma e.
Rockaway Park, NY
I use this too detangle my hair ! its amazing , leaves it very silky! all tresemme products have a nice scent , its also has an easy application too it , i do wish it wasn't a thick but if you have very thin hair , i would recommend this.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?