BY TRESEMMÉ #35 in Hair Serums

Leeza G.
Leeza G.
Riverside, Ca
Keeps my hair nice and moisturized and clean smells so good no damge at all keeps my hair soft and nice and shiny
Gretter H.
Gretter H.
West Palm Bch, FL
My hair is thick and tangles easily due to all the damage. I use this combing cream and it makes it a lot easier.
laura m.
laura m.
Goshen, KY
Love this product because my hair tangles up very easy and this works better than regular detangling spray.
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Really good product makes my hair really good smells good will always use it and never stop using it
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
Does a wonderful job at untangling me hair, has a great scent. A little goes a long way with this
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this on my daughter hair . Her hair it out of control and long but this stuff helps alot.
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
It is very good styling cream leaves soft hair and has a very good smell.I like. :) recommended
Erina M.
Erina M.
This product was a great daily treatment for combatting frizzy, dead ends. I used to dye my hair so many times that I got it damaged (dry, frizzy, easily breakable). I used to apply it to my wet hair (at the ends, where I needed most of the help) and let my hair air dry or use a blow dryer. It made my hair super softner. It was also a really good pre-treatment for hair straightening. After using the iron the hair used to come out smooth and shiny. I was not sure what anti sponge really meant and why it's called that, but it was worth it for me and my indomable hair! :-)
I've not been using it lately, since I like to try different products, but you guys should definitely give it a try!
Montana B.
Montana B.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Angie T.
Angie T.
Palm Harbor, FL
This cream is great food the hair. Help to leave your hair soft, silk,hydrated and with a healthy look. I used everyday and help me too don't hurt my hair. My hair is thick and I use color so that damage your hair. This cream help to hydrate your hair.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?