BY TRESEMMÉ #42 in Hair Serums

Silvina R.
la matanza
Este producto me deja el cabello increible, suave, brilloso, y no se me esponja, es muy bueno para el frizz.
Kelly S.
Me fascina, le da un movimiento al cabello a la hora de peinarlo hace todo mas facil y deja un olor agradable
Minussa P.
mexico
Esta crema me ayuda muchisimo por que mi cabello es chino y abultado y con esta crema se mantiene en su lugar
Neismary S.
Great for damaged hair, great price. Smells good, leave your hair soft and shinny. I will higly recommend it.
Mackenzie C.
This is amazing. It helps with my dead ends and when I have fizzy hair. Use this people, it works fantastic
Julia F.
This is a really good product that makes my hair sweet .. I always use that in the end of the cleaning hair
No me agrado dejo mi cabello opaco y como grasoso, me reseco muchísimo las puntas y tuve que cortarlas
This is such a great and nice product it really helps my hair from not being tangled. Loved it!
Katherine S.
I recommend this product is really good for our hair this make my hair so slow and brilliant
Madison A.
Such a great product! love what it does for me and would recommend to anyone. two thumbs up
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?