BY TRESEMMÉ #34 in Hair Serums

TRESemmé Anti Sponge Combing Hair Cream
This is such a great and nice product it really helps my hair from not being tangled. Loved it!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Such a good combing hair cream 🙃I would really recommend this as it has helped my hair to become easier to comb
Madison A.
Madison A.
Such a great product! love what it does for me and would recommend to anyone. two thumbs up
Minussa P.
Minussa P.
mexico
Esta crema me ayuda muchisimo por que mi cabello es chino y abultado y con esta crema se mantiene en su lugar
Neismary S.
Neismary S.
Great for damaged hair, great price. Smells good, leave your hair soft and shinny. I will higly recommend it.
Maekenzie  J.
Maekenzie J.
United Kingdom
This is a nice product although if does leave my hair felling heavy and like there's conditioner still there
Julia F.
Julia F.
This is a really good product that makes my hair sweet .. I always use that in the end of the cleaning hair
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
This is amazing. It helps with my dead ends and when I have fizzy hair. Use this people, it works fantastic
No me agrado dejo mi cabello opaco y como grasoso, me reseco muchísimo las puntas y tuve que cortarlas
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Cobourg, On
I love this product I have made it apart of my morning routine it helps moisturized the hair as well I love this product
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?