BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Jess M.
Such a good combing hair cream 🙃I would really recommend this as it has helped my hair to become easier to comb
Kelly S.
Me fascina, le da un movimiento al cabello a la hora de peinarlo hace todo mas facil y deja un olor agradable
Neismary S.
Great for damaged hair, great price. Smells good, leave your hair soft and shinny. I will higly recommend it.
Minussa P.
mexico
Esta crema me ayuda muchisimo por que mi cabello es chino y abultado y con esta crema se mantiene en su lugar
Mackenzie C.
This is amazing. It helps with my dead ends and when I have fizzy hair. Use this people, it works fantastic
Maekenzie  J.
United Kingdom
This is a nice product although if does leave my hair felling heavy and like there's conditioner still there
Julia F.
This is a really good product that makes my hair sweet .. I always use that in the end of the cleaning hair
No me agrado dejo mi cabello opaco y como grasoso, me reseco muchísimo las puntas y tuve que cortarlas
Sydney H.
Cobourg , ON
I love this product I have made it apart of my morning routine it helps moisturized the hair as well I love this product
Katherine S.
I recommend this product is really good for our hair this make my hair so slow and brilliant
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?