Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

TRESemmé Anti Sponge Combing Hair Cream

TRESemmé Anti Sponge Combing Hair Cream

BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars49%
  • 4 Stars35%
  • 3 Stars14%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star0%
4.31 / 5 based on 133 Reviews

Top Questions See all 1 Q&A

TRESemmé Anti Sponge Combing Hair Cream
TRESemmé Anti Sponge Combing Hair Cream
Reviews (133)
Q&A (1)
Leave a Review
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
22 reviews
Me super me gusta, es el mejor hasta ahora, mi cabello tiende a esponjarse pero con este producto no se esponja en casi todo el dia.
Kecia A.
Kecia A.
9 reviews
Ótimo produto deixa o cabelo perfeito para pentear sem conta da maciez!amei!!vala a pena.
Silvina R.
Silvina R.
la matanza
45 reviews
Este producto me deja el cabello increible, suave, brilloso, y no se me esponja, es muy bueno para el frizz.
Anahi B.
Anahi B.
10 reviews
Me encanta como deja mi cabello ya que mi pelo tiende a esponjarse demasiado y con esta crema me queda brilloso y manejable
Jess M.
Jess M.
2 reviews
Such a good combing hair cream 🙃I would really recommend this as it has helped my hair to become easier to comb
Minussa P.
Minussa P.
mexico
52 reviews
Esta crema me ayuda muchisimo por que mi cabello es chino y abultado y con esta crema se mantiene en su lugar
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
7 reviews
This is amazing. It helps with my dead ends and when I have fizzy hair. Use this people, it works fantastic
Maekenzie  J.
Maekenzie J.
United Kingdom
10 reviews
This is a nice product although if does leave my hair felling heavy and like there's conditioner still there
Julia F.
Julia F.
2 reviews
This is a really good product that makes my hair sweet .. I always use that in the end of the cleaning hair
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Cobourg, On
11 reviews
I love this product I have made it apart of my morning routine it helps moisturized the hair as well I love this product
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
130 reviews
Really good product? For example for curly hair?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us