BY TRESEMMÉ #76 in Hair Cream

Katrine S.
Amazing hair cream! Love love love it! Must have if you have thin blonde hair like me. No more bad hair days ! The scent is very fresh
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Ótimo creme para passar depois do banho,ele ajuda a desembaraçar seus cabelos e os deixando-os bem hidratados e com um ótimo volume.
Estefania G.
Me super me gusta, es el mejor hasta ahora, mi cabello tiende a esponjarse pero con este producto no se esponja en casi todo el dia.
Anahi B.
Me encanta como deja mi cabello ya que mi pelo tiende a esponjarse demasiado y con esta crema me queda brilloso y manejable
Chermary E.
I am in love about this product, is really great, i have to say that i have sponge hair and this make so easy my life!
Tilde W.
Norrtälje
The flavor is amazing. It really make your hair shine! And it repair from the bottom to the top. Buy it! I will.
Dana H.
scotland
Really good for my hair. For anyone who has dry frizzy and curly hair, it does make it so much easier to brush.
Jess M.
Such a good combing hair cream 🙃I would really recommend this as it has helped my hair to become easier to comb
Silvina R.
la matanza
Este producto me deja el cabello increible, suave, brilloso, y no se me esponja, es muy bueno para el frizz.
Neismary S.
Great for damaged hair, great price. Smells good, leave your hair soft and shinny. I will higly recommend it.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?