BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Michelle M.
Dryden, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product leaves my hair soft and shiny like a leave in conditioner.leaves my fine hair detangled which is a plus because I find my hair tends to tangle easy.
Aleena S.
It super soft through out my hair and I think it great and it should be recommended to others. So i say u should bye it but it's not long lasting and it quiet a bit pricey but other than that it's a great product
Estefania G.
Me super me gusta, es el mejor hasta ahora, mi cabello tiende a esponjarse pero con este producto no se esponja en casi todo el dia.
Elizabeth C.
I love all of tresmme hair products they do really good on my hair and a lot of my friends use them to and would recommend any of there products to anyone to use..
No me agrado dejo mi cabello opaco y como grasoso, me reseco muchísimo las puntas y tuve que cortarlas
Maekenzie  J.
United Kingdom
This is a nice product although if does leave my hair felling heavy and like there's conditioner still there
emanuele v.
O creme para pentear é um dos meus favoritos , gosto muito pois meu cabelo não é muito fácil de se lidar e com esse creme de pentear me auxilia muito na hora de desembaraçar .
Silvina R.
la matanza
Este producto me deja el cabello increible, suave, brilloso, y no se me esponja, es muy bueno para el frizz.
Caroline S.
porto alegre
Leaves hair silky, hydrated, well maintained, with shine and softness. I love the products of this brand, especially the smell that remains in the hair until the next wash. I love and recommend!
Claudia A.
I have a relationship of love and hate sometimes is so good my hair looks shine a soft but other it looks so heavy and strange I do not like .
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?