BY TRESEMMÉ #35 in Hair Serums

Lyndsay H.
Lyndsay H.
Brantford, Ontario, Ontario
It keeps my hair soft like a leave in conditioner and keeps it shiny for the first half of the day. It acts like a coditioner and almost like a gel. Its great.
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
Amazing hair cream! Love love love it! Must have if you have thin blonde hair like me. No more bad hair days ! The scent is very fresh
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Me super me gusta, es el mejor hasta ahora, mi cabello tiende a esponjarse pero con este producto no se esponja en casi todo el dia.
Anne l.
Anne l.
The biggest bonus for me using this product is the inclusion of Aloe Vera in their product. It gives a softening effect and is good for the skin
Inah Dinesse V.
Inah Dinesse V.
Makati
For it straighten and style my hair very well and it does not give u kanky feeling, like you can see and feel that something change in the hair.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
I have a relationship of love and hate sometimes is so good my hair looks shine a soft but other it looks so heavy and strange I do not like .
Kecia A.
Kecia A.
Ótimo produto deixa o cabelo perfeito para pentear sem conta da maciez!amei!!vala a pena.
Silvina R.
Silvina R.
la matanza
Este producto me deja el cabello increible, suave, brilloso, y no se me esponja, es muy bueno para el frizz.
Anahi B.
Anahi B.
Me encanta como deja mi cabello ya que mi pelo tiende a esponjarse demasiado y con esta crema me queda brilloso y manejable
This is such a great and nice product it really helps my hair from not being tangled. Loved it!
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?