BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

Inah Dinesse V.
Inah Dinesse V.
Makati
For it straighten and style my hair very well and it does not give u kanky feeling, like you can see and feel that something change in the hair.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
I have a relationship of love and hate sometimes is so good my hair looks shine a soft but other it looks so heavy and strange I do not like .
Marilyn Q.
Marilyn Q.
Es increíble esta línea del cuidado del cabello me encanta me deja el cabello perfecto suavecito y con un aroma riquisimooooooo y desenredado
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
venezuela
Excelente producto, evita el frizz, da mucho brillo al cabello no es tan costoso me encanta su olor, lo recomiendo y lo volveria a usar.
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
Amazing hair cream! Love love love it! Must have if you have thin blonde hair like me. No more bad hair days ! The scent is very fresh
aysla O.
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Ótimo creme para passar depois do banho,ele ajuda a desembaraçar seus cabelos e os deixando-os bem hidratados e com um ótimo volume.
Chermary E.
Chermary E.
I am in love about this product, is really great, i have to say that i have sponge hair and this make so easy my life!
Tilde W.
Tilde W.
Norrtälje
The flavor is amazing. It really make your hair shine! And it repair from the bottom to the top. Buy it! I will.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Me fascina, le da un movimiento al cabello a la hora de peinarlo hace todo mas facil y deja un olor agradable
Neismary S.
Neismary S.
Great for damaged hair, great price. Smells good, leave your hair soft and shinny. I will higly recommend it.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?