BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

Yubistza A.
Yubistza A.
Me encanta! no deja el pelo con esa sensacion de grasitud como otras marcas, ademas de que va arreglando la puntas maltratas. bueno, el fin de este producto es disminuir el frizz y claramente lo hace de una manera muy eficiente. lo dejo totalmente recommendado chicas!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Toronto, Ontario
This cream is really good for my type of hair and I like to use it a lot during the summer it has a really nice scent it kind of meet my expectations beacuse it makes my dark brown hair look wavy instead of curly.
Aleena S.
Aleena S.
It super soft through out my hair and I think it great and it should be recommended to others. So i say u should bye it but it's not long lasting and it quiet a bit pricey but other than that it's a great product
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
porto alegre
Leaves hair silky, hydrated, well maintained, with shine and softness. I love the products of this brand, especially the smell that remains in the hair until the next wash. I love and recommend!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Calgary, AB
Having fine hair, I need to have a product that will help with the brushing out process without pulling out half my head. For a cheaper alternative to a salon brand, this stuff does pretty good.
Love, K.
Love, K.
This one really takes all the frizz from your hair, some times my waves get so big and loose their shape but since I'm using this product they look pretty and my hair smells good.
emanuele v.
emanuele v.
O creme para pentear é um dos meus favoritos , gosto muito pois meu cabelo não é muito fácil de se lidar e com esse creme de pentear me auxilia muito na hora de desembaraçar .
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Dryden, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this product leaves my hair soft and shiny like a leave in conditioner.leaves my fine hair detangled which is a plus because I find my hair tends to tangle easy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I love all of tresmme hair products they do really good on my hair and a lot of my friends use them to and would recommend any of there products to anyone to use..
Anne l.
Anne l.
The biggest bonus for me using this product is the inclusion of Aloe Vera in their product. It gives a softening effect and is good for the skin
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?