BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Lauren M.
Calgary , AB
Having fine hair, I need to have a product that will help with the brushing out process without pulling out half my head. For a cheaper alternative to a salon brand, this stuff does pretty good.
Caroline S.
porto alegre
Leaves hair silky, hydrated, well maintained, with shine and softness. I love the products of this brand, especially the smell that remains in the hair until the next wash. I love and recommend!
emanuele v.
O creme para pentear é um dos meus favoritos , gosto muito pois meu cabelo não é muito fácil de se lidar e com esse creme de pentear me auxilia muito na hora de desembaraçar .
Michelle M.
Dryden, Ontario
I love how this product leaves my hair soft and shiny like a leave in conditioner.leaves my fine hair detangled which is a plus because I find my hair tends to tangle easy.
Elizabeth C.
I love all of tresmme hair products they do really good on my hair and a lot of my friends use them to and would recommend any of there products to anyone to use..
Marilyn Q.
Es increíble esta línea del cuidado del cabello me encanta me deja el cabello perfecto suavecito y con un aroma riquisimooooooo y desenredado
Andrea B.
venezuela
Excelente producto, evita el frizz, da mucho brillo al cabello no es tan costoso me encanta su olor, lo recomiendo y lo volveria a usar.
aysla O.
Minas Gerais
Ótimo creme para passar depois do banho,ele ajuda a desembaraçar seus cabelos e os deixando-os bem hidratados e com um ótimo volume.
Chermary E.
I am in love about this product, is really great, i have to say that i have sponge hair and this make so easy my life!
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU
Did not like this , let my hair soft, but with a dry appearance. It was not beautiful.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?