BY TRESEMMÉ #86 in Hair Cream

Erina M.
This product was a great daily treatment for combatting frizzy, dead ends. I used to dye my hair so many times that I got it damaged (dry, frizzy, easily breakable). I used to apply it to my wet hair (at the ends, where I needed most of the help) and let my hair air dry or use a blow dryer. It made my hair super softner. It was also a really good pre-treatment for hair straightening. After using the iron the hair used to come out smooth and shiny. I was not sure what anti sponge really meant and why it's called that, but it was worth it for me and my indomable hair! :-)
I've not been using it lately, since I like to try different products, but you guys should definitely give it a try!
Briseida R.
Doral, FL
With my hair is an odyssey eternal , I am always trying to be get creams use for this time not to swell or not have much frizz , do not let me waste in the hair, and then I have this cream is pretty good, my hair is curly and this cream is maintained for a few hours , so I recommend it leaves your hair very manageable , you is not much and not greasy tangle .
Angie T.
Palm Harbor, FL
This cream is great food the hair. Help to leave your hair soft, silk,hydrated and with a healthy look. I used everyday and help me too don't hurt my hair. My hair is thick and I use color so that damage your hair. This cream help to hydrate your hair.
Kara G.
Logan, UT
Tresemme anti sponge combing hair cream worked amazing on my hair. It worked so much better then other products in the past. It was a great buy and wasn't expensive. It met all my expectations. I would buy this product over and over again. It was amazing!
Andrea S.
Daly City, CA
This was an overall good product it did its job making it much easier for my to comb through my hair. Though I have black and straight hair it is also very think making it kind of difficult to comb out. This would be a product that I would get again.
Arlena A.
San Antonio
It helps so much with nudes, makes easier to brush my hair plus I do color my hair a lot, so my ends are horrible since I also expose my hair to straighten and curls maker but this product has help to repair my ends it does work pretty good.!!
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
I love this stuff for my daughter's hair! Her hair is SO thick & easily knotable... After she washes her hair I apply this stuff leave it sit for a min & it is SO easy to manage after that!!! Downside, you have to find the right amt to use or it leaves a milky residue in your hair! That is just a few times of trial & error though :)
Beatriz Z.
Corning, NY
Siempre he tenido cabello con mucho frizz y utilice este producto para ayudar a mejorarlo. Me gustó al principio como se sentía pero el efecto me duró poco. Lo recomiendo solo si lo vas a utilizar por poco tiempo
lily g.
la mesa
I used this product a lot to contain the frizz in my hair. it helped a lot and my hair stayed down all day.. I almost color my hair so it gave my ends some shine so they weren't so dry.. I recommend this a lot
chelsea R.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love how creamy and rich this product is. once i applied it to my hair was very easily able to run fingers hands combs and brushes through. did not leave hair gressy or sticky so that is a plus.... i would recommend this product for people who have same hair as myself
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?