BY TRESEMMÉ #41 in Hair Serums

Jennifer R.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair is really thick and it frizzes, but with this cream it just works perfect for my hair!
Jessica N.
Kenneth City, FL
I love Tresemme products! The products always work accordingly to its labels! I just got a new set !
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent for a pharmacy brand. It does leave your hair feeling soft. I prefer a higher quality brand for leave in conditioners, though.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff for my daughter's hair! Her hair is SO thick & easily knotable... After she washes her hair I apply this stuff leave it sit for a min & it is SO easy to manage after that!!! Downside, you have to find the right amt to use or it leaves a milky residue in your hair! That is just a few times of trial & error though :)
This is amazing!! Especially after swimming when my hair is dry and the comb won't go through! It makes my hair so easy to brush!
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Despues de bañarme me gusta aplicarme este producto por que me ayuda a hidratar y QUE NO SE ME ESPONGE MUCHO ELPELO
Cheyenne O.
Madison, NC
I have a head fully of thick curly hair this is like magic for my hair. I would recommend this to anyone
Montana B.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Lii O.
I have tried the Tresemme Anti Sponge Combing hair cream and the product works for my wear hair...
Emely M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good styling cream , the aroma is scrumptious and leaves no oily hair. I recommend it and it is a very good price
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?