BY TRESEMMÉ #35 in Hair Serums

Briseida R.
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
With my hair is an odyssey eternal , I am always trying to be get creams use for this time not to swell or not have much frizz , do not let me waste in the hair, and then I have this cream is pretty good, my hair is curly and this cream is maintained for a few hours , so I recommend it leaves your hair very manageable , you is not much and not greasy tangle .
chelsea R.
chelsea R.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love how creamy and rich this product is. once i applied it to my hair was very easily able to run fingers hands combs and brushes through. did not leave hair gressy or sticky so that is a plus.... i would recommend this product for people who have same hair as myself
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great conditioner I use it often when I have tangles and my hairs feeling dry. The price is good, and had a great smell. Affordable for most people. My hair is dry and I have highlights I've dyed my hair so much so this product helps me out in time of dryness and tangles.
ava t.
ava t.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it ,it helps my hair stay nice and I use it a lot . my hair color is black and I have a lot of hair.so much hair. I did meet my expectations. With my hair. And its not effective at all too me, not at all. I buy it all the time when I have the chance too.
sophia b.
sophia b.
Amazing! in love with it. made my hair really shiny and easier to straighten. i have alaways been a fan of TRESemme. It fit my expectations 100%....lost lasting. i do not know what more to say, it was just perfect for me. i recommend to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Renelle T.
Renelle T.
Van Nuys, CA
I like using this product. It was not sticky and it worked good and did what it say it would. I love this product I use it all the time. I buy it from Walmart or Target usually.
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
San Ysidro, CA
I start buy this product because my sister start using this because they have curly hair and i have too and this product is anti sponge and i liked
Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.
Takes care of my hair and combs right through the comb and it doesn't take out my hair and my hair doesn't get so tangly in the afternoon
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent for a pharmacy brand. It does leave your hair feeling soft. I prefer a higher quality brand for leave in conditioners, though.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
It was okay. recommend the brand for shampoo but i didn't really like this. honeslty they have room for perfection.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?