BY TRESEMMÉ #40 in Hair Serums

Briseida R.
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
With my hair is an odyssey eternal , I am always trying to be get creams use for this time not to swell or not have much frizz , do not let me waste in the hair, and then I have this cream is pretty good, my hair is curly and this cream is maintained for a few hours , so I recommend it leaves your hair very manageable , you is not much and not greasy tangle .
chelsea R.
chelsea R.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love how creamy and rich this product is. once i applied it to my hair was very easily able to run fingers hands combs and brushes through. did not leave hair gressy or sticky so that is a plus.... i would recommend this product for people who have same hair as myself
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great conditioner I use it often when I have tangles and my hairs feeling dry. The price is good, and had a great smell. Affordable for most people. My hair is dry and I have highlights I've dyed my hair so much so this product helps me out in time of dryness and tangles.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Rarden, OH
Leaves your hair very very soft. I use this daily and I love the results. The scent is very nice. Doesn't have that nasty smell to it so that is always great. It was very effective also. I would definitely buy this again because I use it daily it sure goes out quick :)
ava t.
ava t.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it ,it helps my hair stay nice and I use it a lot . my hair color is black and I have a lot of hair.so much hair. I did meet my expectations. With my hair. And its not effective at all too me, not at all. I buy it all the time when I have the chance too.
sophia b.
sophia b.
Amazing! in love with it. made my hair really shiny and easier to straighten. i have alaways been a fan of TRESemme. It fit my expectations 100%....lost lasting. i do not know what more to say, it was just perfect for me. i recommend to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kara G.
Kara G.
Logan, UT
Tresemme anti sponge combing hair cream worked amazing on my hair. It worked so much better then other products in the past. It was a great buy and wasn't expensive. It met all my expectations. I would buy this product over and over again. It was amazing!
Angie T.
Angie T.
Palm Harbor, FL
This cream is great food the hair. Help to leave your hair soft, silk,hydrated and with a healthy look. I used everyday and help me too don't hurt my hair. My hair is thick and I use color so that damage your hair. This cream help to hydrate your hair.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Overland Park, KS
My hair tends to get quite tangly if I where it down and it happens to be windy outside and usually it happens right afte I've gone through the trouble of styling it. So instead of having to shower and completely restyle my hair I use this awesome gem
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Daly City, CA
This was an overall good product it did its job making it much easier for my to comb through my hair. Though I have black and straight hair it is also very think making it kind of difficult to comb out. This would be a product that I would get again.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Really good product? For example for curly hair?