BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
Maria S.
Este shampoo es el que me ayudado con lo maltratado que mi pelo estava sobre todo de las puntas que se partían en dos y se me quebraba mi pelo muy fácil 100% recomendado además que me crece demasiado rápido.
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
I have been using tresseme shampoo and conditioner anti breakage for over a year. Being in show business my hair gets put up, down, wigs and I needed something to make my hair stronger! I'm happy with this product and it's a great price.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I bought this shampoo because I have straight hair that breaks easily and I thought it might help. It definitely looked healthier but I don’t Know if it stopped it from breaking. It smells fresh and clean.
Linda B.
Bowling Green , KY
Awesome smelling. This product really helps with my breakage on my hair help repair damage . It lathers up really well. The scent is long lasting. I love the scent this is my go to shampoo. I am really satisfied with this product!
Mary P.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Walmart
I have thin delicate naturally oily hair. I had trouble finding the right shampoo, until I used this shampoo. I feel like I have less dead and split ends than I used too. And my hair doesn't feel too oily by the end of the day.
Dhruvi S.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Macy's
Been using this over the past 3 months. The bottle is worth the price as it lasts for a long time. Especially recommend it for brittle and fine hair. It has made my hair stronger over the past few months and it smells amazing.
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
I can’t remember the last time I had split ends. This shampoo really is a life saver. It allows my hair to be healthy and to not form split ends. This shampoo smells great too! I would highly recommend!
Marilyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I was susing Pantene and found that I was getting scabs on my head, so I switched to this and no more scabs! I love the big bottle because it lasts so long and the price is always a plus.
Jennifer L.
Pflugerville, TX
My opinion is this shampoo and conditioner set sucks. I felt like the name was click bait. It leaves my hair greasy and it is way to expensive. I would compare it to suave naturals. I was disappointed to say the least
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This does great for my actual hair, but it tends to dry my scalp out. I'm not sure if it's me or maybe my city water but dandruff is now an issue! But I do very much love Tresseme products
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
I have bleached, thin hair. I'm looking for shampoo that would particularly help me with over oily hair. Would this be a good shampoo for my concerns?

Target