BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
Maria B.
Santa Ana, CA
I use heat tools to style my hair a lot, so I use the anti-breakage formula. I have been using Tresemme for years and I'm a big fan of it - makes my hair feel really soft and smells great. However, not totally convinced that the anti-breakage formula of this product is effective. It definitely helps, but I'm not noticing as much improvement as I would like.
~Gracie E.
Halifax
Purchased at: Target
I use this shampoo daily (every other day when I wash my hair) and it keeps my hair from breaking or having split ends since I straighten my hair almost everyday, so it is very effective and also keeps my hair soft, the smell is nice too and long lasting .
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme breakage defense shampoo is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Stacy A.
Beckley
TRESemme’ TRESemme’ ewwwww La La!!! It’s a Really great Shampoo. It cleanses my hair well and it smells fantastic. A little of this shampoo goes a long way. It lathers well!! I would definitely purchase again.
Samantha B.
I’ve been using this product for years now. It’s always there when you need it when you run out of your go to shampoo and conditioner lol but this stuff is amazing and the smell is wow. It leaves your hair soft and beautiful looking afterwards. It leaves a very strong smell to your hair for days too. It’s so refreshing. It’s affordable and I highly recommend.
Izabel G.
fresno, ca
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how much product I get for a great value price. It has a nice fragrance I have used this for years. Keeps my hair looking an feeling soft an clean from the outside elements.
Asya D.
I love how gentle this product is on my hair. It has an amazing smell and leaves the scalp feeling so fresh and clean. The scent is very long lasting. Your hair will smell fresh for more than one day with consideration of use of other products and hair manipulation.
Kristen K.
Andover, NJ
I mostly use tresemme because it’s on the cheaper scale of shampoos and conditioners. It smells good and doesn’t leave my hair feeling brittle like some shampoos do. It’s definitely not the best but you can’t beat the price.
Sydney K.
Atwter
THIS SHAMPOO HAS AN AMAZING SMELL!! I love this shampoo because it has really helped my dry, brittle hair come alive again! It leaves the hair soft and silky. Very easy to apply to the hair. I would purchase this product again and highly recommend for others!
Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
My hair used to fall a lot and break very easily. This shampoo helped it to get stronger and with a more vivid look. Very affordable and you can find it in any grocery store or pharmacy. Totally recommend this.
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Melisabeth D.
I want to know if this is good for your hair, and if it really work, cause I would like to try it.