BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "Yes it smells good and is somewhat cheap, but the longer you use it, the oily your hair gets. " in 1 review
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
Miriam W.
Miriam W.
Saluda, SC
I prefer to keep my hair long, despite my age, and unfortunately, my hair is prone to breakage. Not a good combination. So, when I saw this shampoo, I gave it a shot. I was so happy I did. It really did help to strengthen my hair and helped prevent as much breakage a possible. The added "support," as I like to call it, that the shampoo and conditioner provided was noticeable for me, especially when brushing and styling. If you have brittle hair like me, go ahead and take measures to get your hair to a healthy point (either by cutting or using products, depending on your level of damage), then try switching to this shampoo --and get the conditioner, too. I'd be willing to wager that you'll see a difference going forward.
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I like these shampoos because they are really inexpensive, they smell great, and they (might) do something wonderful for my hair but who knows. I, personally, don't really think that shampoos could change your hairs breakage, but yet again I am still buying it, lol. I don't wash my hair everyday, but if I were to, I'm sure I would see some difference in the softness of my hair. Overall I love the smell, the AMOUNT per bottle lasts me around a month. Other products might smell really great but you pay more for 1/2 the amount of this or a 1/3 of this bottle.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love the TreSemme shampoos and conditioners. I usually buy them together because they have deals on them so price wise they are extremely affordable within a plus in my book. My daughter has very long and curly hair and she also loves to use TreSemme shampoo and conditioner. I usually buy the anti-breakage because I like to take care of my daughter's hair and because I have very fine hair and very little hair so it works great for me. The scent is very pleasant as well.
Jaina P.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
This shampoo SAVED my hair after years of highlighting and bleaching to keep it blonde. I used this alongside the conditioner of the same name and I saw serious results!! Less split ends which resulted in more growth, and less trips to the salon for trims. I definitely recommend using this to help keep your hair healthy. It will not fully repair your hair, but will help a little in that regard. I found it is most useful in PREVENTION and not REVERSING the problem 😊
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
A good shampoo - can't say that I think it's anti-breakage, but it cleans my hair really well and doesn't dry it out. I like buyig in bulk to save money and these big bottles make it a good deal. I do not buy expensive shampoo, but do see the value in not buying the cheapest there is. White Rain is just garbage and ruins my hair and weighs it down. Tresemme is a brand that no matter which kind you buy, it's a good kind of clean.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
If you want your hair feeling soft and manageable, this is the product for you. This is the shampoo that I am currently using and let me tell you, it has become one of my favorites. It is definitely on that list! I have been using/testing this shampoo/conditioner for a while now and it is amazing. Leaves your hair super soft and the good thing is that it last. I love this product a lot. I definitely recommend it!!
Sue V.
Sue V.
This shampoo is amazing. To go to red I had to blah my hair. My hair was fried! I started using this shampoo and I definitely noticed a difference. It doesn't strip color away and it adds strength to your hair. You won't notice a difference in your hair right away but in a month or so. I noticed that my hair got stronger in a month. Aside from getting stronger hair I had way way way less split ends.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
this well start with this so great shampoo that I really wanted to try because I have had to help me with my hair as it is broken and that mortifies me because my hair is very thick but because it has been abused more and I need to try this shampoo I really hope to work as all my colleagues, and if I can give their opinions and say that such truth is this shampoo for daring to use I thank you
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Bradenton, FL
This product is truly a god sent. It covers the basic most common problem that most all girls have which is breakage and unhealthy hair. Its effective in restoring the nature oils in your hair without making your hair oily. It comes in a nice big bottle thats well described on what it provides. You can purchase this product at any local retail store for a very affordable price .
Jalia C.
Jalia C.
Saint Louis, MO
This shampoo isn't bad, but it isn't great either. It leaves your hair very dry and brittle. I have very thick, naturally curly/kinky hair and I actually enjoy Tresseme products. It gets my hair and scalp very clean and it smells great. I would only recommend this shampoo if you don't mind buying the conditioner, because trust me when In say that you will need it.
Marla K.
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Does anyone know a good hair thickening shampoo for really thin and damaged hair?