BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "Yes it smells good and is somewhat cheap, but the longer you use it, the oily your hair gets. " in 1 review
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I like these shampoos because they are really inexpensive, they smell great, and they (might) do something wonderful for my hair but who knows. I, personally, don't really think that shampoos could change your hairs breakage, but yet again I am still buying it, lol. I don't wash my hair everyday, but if I were to, I'm sure I would see some difference in the softness of my hair. Overall I love the smell, the AMOUNT per bottle lasts me around a month. Other products might smell really great but you pay more for 1/2 the amount of this or a 1/3 of this bottle.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love the TreSemme shampoos and conditioners. I usually buy them together because they have deals on them so price wise they are extremely affordable within a plus in my book. My daughter has very long and curly hair and she also loves to use TreSemme shampoo and conditioner. I usually buy the anti-breakage because I like to take care of my daughter's hair and because I have very fine hair and very little hair so it works great for me. The scent is very pleasant as well.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
A good shampoo - can't say that I think it's anti-breakage, but it cleans my hair really well and doesn't dry it out. I like buyig in bulk to save money and these big bottles make it a good deal. I do not buy expensive shampoo, but do see the value in not buying the cheapest there is. White Rain is just garbage and ruins my hair and weighs it down. Tresemme is a brand that no matter which kind you buy, it's a good kind of clean.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
If you want your hair feeling soft and manageable, this is the product for you. This is the shampoo that I am currently using and let me tell you, it has become one of my favorites. It is definitely on that list! I have been using/testing this shampoo/conditioner for a while now and it is amazing. Leaves your hair super soft and the good thing is that it last. I love this product a lot. I definitely recommend it!!
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
this well start with this so great shampoo that I really wanted to try because I have had to help me with my hair as it is broken and that mortifies me because my hair is very thick but because it has been abused more and I need to try this shampoo I really hope to work as all my colleagues, and if I can give their opinions and say that such truth is this shampoo for daring to use I thank you
Jalia C.
Jalia C.
Saint Louis, MO
This shampoo isn't bad, but it isn't great either. It leaves your hair very dry and brittle. I have very thick, naturally curly/kinky hair and I actually enjoy Tresseme products. It gets my hair and scalp very clean and it smells great. I would only recommend this shampoo if you don't mind buying the conditioner, because trust me when In say that you will need it.
Tiana B.
Tiana B.
Orlando, FL
Shampoo products for me don't really do much, they just clean my hair. Using this product makes my hair nice but I don't know if its really different than any other product. I use it every 3-4 days and the packaging is nice, nothing too special about that but the nice thing is is how much product they give you in the bottle!! There's so much, it's very good
Cecily S.
Cecily S.
Orinda, CA
This is my go to shampoo! Tresemme always leaves my hair feeling very silky, clean and strong. Honestly I don't notice a huge difference between their different lines - they all seem to do a good job cleaning my hair which is really all I'm looking for but I can't speak to their other purposes (ie. if this was a successful breakage defense shampoo or not)
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I try not to use shampoo too often but when I do use tresemme anti breakage shampoo it doesn't cause as much damage as other harsher shampoos do that strip your hair. I have very thick, curly hair that gets knotted very easily. My ends break off every time I detangling my hair but I'd like to think this shampoo is helping protect against future breakage.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Tresemme anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner are amazing! It is all I use now! I have played the fun game of trying a new brand for a full bottle and the results are never as good! my hair is more managable, softer, stronger & easier to style with the anti-breakage set! I don't have to stress about blowing out my hair b.c I know it keeps my hair strong!
Marla K.
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Does anyone know a good hair thickening shampoo for really thin and damaged hair?