BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
kelle s.
lodi California
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works good for my hair but its not the best out there by far, if anyone can help me with my NOW VERY THIN HAIR IM TAKING ALL ADVICE LOL NO I USE TO HAVE THE THICKEST HAIR EVER TILL I STARTED HAVING MY KIDS IT REALLY SEEMS LIKE WITH EACH BABY MY HAIR, BOOBS, AND BODY WENT WITH THEM LOL LOL
Allie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
it is hard to tell if products like these actually work. from coloring my hair, i have breakage all over and wanted to test this out as a potential go to for my hair. i definitely noticed my hair was more hydrated but it was hard to tell if it improved my breaking ends. i would recommend this product and buy it again!
Fusilaine K.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my friends had very damaged hair and one day I was strolling through Wal-Mart and I see this product and I don't hesitate to buy it. I love trying new things so I bought it for her and this product helped her a lot. Her hair is a lot healthier and stronger now.
Laura O.
Hoschton, GA
Love Tresemme shampoo. Not only smells great but it also extremely affordable. My scalp seems to be getting more dry and its been helping me. I've tried more expensive shampoos and this works just as well. I'm satisfied and would highly recommend to others.
Ryleigh H.
Greensboro
I really like this shampoo. I have always grown up with it. It targets split ends and helps treat it. It helped my hair look good for a good month or two. I compare this to the salon shampoos and it does pretty good for shampoo you can get at Walmart.
Jackie R.
Stamford
Purchased at: CVS
This shampoo works WONDERS. I straighten my hair and blow dry it almost every day so my hair has a lot of damage done to it... not to mention I color it. I use TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo on a regular basis and my hair looks so much better!
Cindy C.
Going from any brand to tresemme is an upgrade. I can still remember how soft my hair was after that switch. Anti breakage is a strong claim that my thin hair can’t support but to be fair none of the shampoos I’ve tried have done it so this ones great.
Jennifer L.
Pflugerville, TX
My opinion is this shampoo and conditioner set sucks. I felt like the name was click bait. It leaves my hair greasy and it is way to expensive. I would compare it to suave naturals. I was disappointed to say the least
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this shampoo. It is very affordable and you get a ton of product. I wash my hair 3-4 times a week and this last me about 8-9 months. I think that is does a good job of making my hair feel silky and smooth.
Nicole A.
Warren, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as a filler shampoo in between washing with Matrix purple shampoo. I have a lot of breakage in my hair and so far this has helped to control the split ends I usually get.
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Melisabeth D.
I want to know if this is good for your hair, and if it really work, cause I would like to try it.