BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme breakage defense shampoo is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Stacy A.
Beckley
TRESemme’ TRESemme’ ewwwww La La!!! It’s a Really great Shampoo. It cleanses my hair well and it smells fantastic. A little of this shampoo goes a long way. It lathers well!! I would definitely purchase again.
Samantha B.
I’ve been using this product for years now. It’s always there when you need it when you run out of your go to shampoo and conditioner lol but this stuff is amazing and the smell is wow. It leaves your hair soft and beautiful looking afterwards. It leaves a very strong smell to your hair for days too. It’s so refreshing. It’s affordable and I highly recommend.
Asya D.
I love how gentle this product is on my hair. It has an amazing smell and leaves the scalp feeling so fresh and clean. The scent is very long lasting. Your hair will smell fresh for more than one day with consideration of use of other products and hair manipulation.
Kristen K.
Andover, NJ
I mostly use tresemme because it’s on the cheaper scale of shampoos and conditioners. It smells good and doesn’t leave my hair feeling brittle like some shampoos do. It’s definitely not the best but you can’t beat the price.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
I use this shampoo and conditioner about four times a week. I haven't even used half of the bottle and I can already tell a difference, have for awhile now. Used to, my hair would fall out a lot when washing and now, barely any falls out. It feels stronger and has grown a lot too. The only recommendation I would suggest is, it smelling more fresh and clean. I'll keep continuing to use this and definitely recommend it to others.
Hannah C.
This definitely helped to keep my hair stronger and helped it to not break as easily. That is the main goal of this specific item, so I would say it is worth it. And it isn’t very expensive for a pretty good size.
Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
My hair used to fall a lot and break very easily. This shampoo helped it to get stronger and with a more vivid look. Very affordable and you can find it in any grocery store or pharmacy. Totally recommend this.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love all Tresemme hair products. This product did help me with my hair breakage. I purchased this from Walmart at reasonable price. Tresemme always have coupons in the local news paper. I recommend this to anyone that is having problems with hair breakage. I will use this product as needed.
Shay Z.
Riverside
I leave this on in the shower while I wash up and I think those extra few minutes of soaking really changed how well it works on my hair. Ive noticed less breakage and healthier tips. Definitely will buy again when im out.
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Jenny G.
New Waterford, OH
Is this good for your hair? I have some breakage and colored hair. I need a good product cause I do a lot of styling on my poor strands.