BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
kelle s.
lodi California
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works good for my hair but its not the best out there by far, if anyone can help me with my NOW VERY THIN HAIR IM TAKING ALL ADVICE LOL NO I USE TO HAVE THE THICKEST HAIR EVER TILL I STARTED HAVING MY KIDS IT REALLY SEEMS LIKE WITH EACH BABY MY HAIR, BOOBS, AND BODY WENT WITH THEM LOL LOL
Leah H.
Bradyvill
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this shampoo so much! I can really tell a huge difference after using this. I use it every other wash the only con to it is that I find my hair getting greasy easier and more often, but all and all this has done miracle to my split ends and fullness of my hair!
Xoxo 🌻.
I used this as a clarifying shampoo on bundles to clean them (20,22,24,26 deep wave hair) paired with vinegar. This shampoo claims to help with breakage and i must say it did exactly what i expected and helped prevent any futher damage to the delicate tresses.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
I have been using this for years now and I still love it! Everyone always compliments me about my hair and how it's always so healthy. Honestly, I don't really use an treatments on my hair. I only use the Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner. And of course a heat protector before styling my hair. That's it!
Cindy M.
New York
This shampoo is super reparative. I really like being proactive after I get a trim and using this shampoo. The woman that trims my hair has been telling me my hair has been looking stronger using this and I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel.
cierra m.
Layton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite shampoo thats easy to find and is at a great price!! Makes my hair feel clean and gives my lifeless hair a little boost for a great price and it has a very light formula.
sabrina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product makes your hair feel like silk and makes it smell so good. This product definately is the better choice when i want to smooth out my crazy frizzy hair.. A must use
~Gracie E.
Halifax
Purchased at: Target
I use this shampoo daily (every other day when I wash my hair) and it keeps my hair from breaking or having split ends since I straighten my hair almost everyday, so it is very effective and also keeps my hair soft, the smell is nice too and long lasting .
Mariam S.
Dearborn, MI
My hair falls randomly and I've basically tried different shampoos.  Out of all the ones I've tried, this is my absolute favorite. It smoothes the hair and definitely helps with breakage. It's also pretty cheap.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme breakage defense shampoo is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Melisabeth D.
I want to know if this is good for your hair, and if it really work, cause I would like to try it.