BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
Allie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
it is hard to tell if products like these actually work. from coloring my hair, i have breakage all over and wanted to test this out as a potential go to for my hair. i definitely noticed my hair was more hydrated but it was hard to tell if it improved my breaking ends. i would recommend this product and buy it again!
kelle s.
lodi California
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works good for my hair but its not the best out there by far, if anyone can help me with my NOW VERY THIN HAIR IM TAKING ALL ADVICE LOL NO I USE TO HAVE THE THICKEST HAIR EVER TILL I STARTED HAVING MY KIDS IT REALLY SEEMS LIKE WITH EACH BABY MY HAIR, BOOBS, AND BODY WENT WITH THEM LOL LOL
Fusilaine K.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my friends had very damaged hair and one day I was strolling through Wal-Mart and I see this product and I don't hesitate to buy it. I love trying new things so I bought it for her and this product helped her a lot. Her hair is a lot healthier and stronger now.
Xoxo 🌻.
I used this as a clarifying shampoo on bundles to clean them (20,22,24,26 deep wave hair) paired with vinegar. This shampoo claims to help with breakage and i must say it did exactly what i expected and helped prevent any futher damage to the delicate tresses.
Laura O.
Hoschton, GA
Love Tresemme shampoo. Not only smells great but it also extremely affordable. My scalp seems to be getting more dry and its been helping me. I've tried more expensive shampoos and this works just as well. I'm satisfied and would highly recommend to others.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
I have been using this for years now and I still love it! Everyone always compliments me about my hair and how it's always so healthy. Honestly, I don't really use an treatments on my hair. I only use the Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner. And of course a heat protector before styling my hair. That's it!
Cindy M.
New York
This shampoo is super reparative. I really like being proactive after I get a trim and using this shampoo. The woman that trims my hair has been telling me my hair has been looking stronger using this and I absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel.
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this shampoo. It is very affordable and you get a ton of product. I wash my hair 3-4 times a week and this last me about 8-9 months. I think that is does a good job of making my hair feel silky and smooth.
sabrina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product makes your hair feel like silk and makes it smell so good. This product definately is the better choice when i want to smooth out my crazy frizzy hair.. A must use
~Gracie E.
Halifax
Purchased at: Target
I use this shampoo daily (every other day when I wash my hair) and it keeps my hair from breaking or having split ends since I straighten my hair almost everyday, so it is very effective and also keeps my hair soft, the smell is nice too and long lasting .
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Melisabeth D.
I want to know if this is good for your hair, and if it really work, cause I would like to try it.