BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme breakage defense shampoo is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Brittani O.
I love the way this Tresemme shampoo smells and how long the scent lingers in my hair after washing! I truly can't say how much it's done for my split ends or breakage as it promises because I've been trimming the last of a botched blonde ombré from my hair on a pretty regular basis since the first time I bought this shampoo... but I will say that it hasn't made my hair any more dry than it already was. The thing I love the MOST about this shampoo is the price for how big the bottle is. It's a good shampoo at a really good price! (FYI they have a couple different types of these on sale at Ulta this week for their Fall Haul sale for $3 online & in stores!!! Check it out!)
Norelkys A.
Miami, Florida (FL).
I love this brand of shampoo, it leaves a very natural shine, it helps me a lot to the hair loss, and that it is not so brittle, it is a good shampoo, the truth has never failed me, I have a very strict routine with the care of my hair and this has helped me a lot to regenerate it to give it life and a lot of shine
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
I really love this shampoo. I switch from my sulfate and this ( I use once or twice a month depending on how my hair feels) only sulfate shampoo that doesn’t rip my hair out and actually makes my hair really soft combined with the conditioner it works really great. Budget friendly and smells great also.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I used this shampoo for break prevention and to help with my split ends since I started using the shampoo it has helped with my split ends the only thing that I don't like about this month the shampoo is the smell I would want something that smells a lot sweeter and not so much for all perfume.
Danielle S.
I got a sample of another kind of this in my Walmart Beauty Box and it inspired me to try the anti breakage shampoo. It makes my hair feel soft and the light scent last all day. I recommend giving it a try if you have fine hair like mine. There are always coupons available it seems.
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock, PA
I bought this shampoo because of the B12 vitamins it had in it and for the fact that it was supposed to help with my split ends. I can’t say really if I noticed a huge difference in split ends. I did notice however that I made my hair dry and that made it tangle more. More tangles = more breakage. I’m not a huge fan of it and I stopped using it shortly after I bought it.
Stacy A.
Beckley
TRESemme’ TRESemme’ ewwwww La La!!! It’s a Really great Shampoo. It cleanses my hair well and it smells fantastic. A little of this shampoo goes a long way. It lathers well!! I would definitely purchase again.
Samantha B.
I’ve been using this product for years now. It’s always there when you need it when you run out of your go to shampoo and conditioner lol but this stuff is amazing and the smell is wow. It leaves your hair soft and beautiful looking afterwards. It leaves a very strong smell to your hair for days too. It’s so refreshing. It’s affordable and I highly recommend.
Brianna D.
Spring Glen, PA
This shampoo/conditioner is by far my favorite. Never leaves my hair feeling greasy or feeling like it has endless build up. I can use this once or twice a week and never lose that softness or that clean feeling. Absolutely recommend this product. TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Gabby S.
Does this have sulphate in this ?