BY TRESEMMÉ

The tresemmé anti-breakage shampoo & conditioner system was created to moisturize and nourish your hair, targeting the most damaged areas to reduce breakage by 80% after just one use*. Gentle and light enough for daily use, this advanced strengthening system with gelatin and vitamin b12 helps restore and revitalize distressed, weak hair to keep it smooth, healthy-looking and strong.

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "My hair used to be very damaged from straightening it every day, but since I started using this I've found that I have a lot less split ends than I used to." in 2 reviews
  • "Helps my hair & helps keep the life in it it's nourishing to my hair & especially my ends" in 1 review
  • "started using this line leaves your hair soft and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It actually leaves my hair smelling nice past the shower." in 1 review
Erica H.
Pasadena, TX
I use this shampoo and conditioner about four times a week. I haven't even used half of the bottle and I can already tell a difference, have for awhile now. Used to, my hair would fall out a lot when washing and now, barely any falls out. It feels stronger and has grown a lot too. The only recommendation I would suggest is, it smelling more fresh and clean. I'll keep continuing to use this and definitely recommend it to others.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
As a color treated brunette who has gone blonde, and has very thin hair I am ALWAYS lookimg for a great product that won't weigh down my hair. Well THIS is it. Not only is this system super affordable, but it keeps my hair looking amazing without sacraficing shine or volume. I get mine from walmart for 7$ for both the shampoo and conditioner. You CAN'T beat that!!
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme breakage defense shampoo is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Brittani O.
I love the way this Tresemme shampoo smells and how long the scent lingers in my hair after washing! I truly can't say how much it's done for my split ends or breakage as it promises because I've been trimming the last of a botched blonde ombré from my hair on a pretty regular basis since the first time I bought this shampoo... but I will say that it hasn't made my hair any more dry than it already was. The thing I love the MOST about this shampoo is the price for how big the bottle is. It's a good shampoo at a really good price! (FYI they have a couple different types of these on sale at Ulta this week for their Fall Haul sale for $3 online & in stores!!! Check it out!)
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I love Tresemme shampoos as they seem to be the best for my hair, leaving it shiny and soft. This one works very well for that purpose, but I haven't noticed a great reduction in breakage or split ends. There is less frizz though, and I don't have severe breakage problems so I might not notice the difference.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love all Tresemme hair products. This product did help me with my hair breakage. I purchased this from Walmart at reasonable price. Tresemme always have coupons in the local news paper. I recommend this to anyone that is having problems with hair breakage. I will use this product as needed.
Danielle S.
I got a sample of another kind of this in my Walmart Beauty Box and it inspired me to try the anti breakage shampoo. It makes my hair feel soft and the light scent last all day. I recommend giving it a try if you have fine hair like mine. There are always coupons available it seems.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I used this shampoo a long time ago when I first when natural. I like it because it doesn’t strip my hair and I think it did help with preventing split ends and damage. I only used it once and tried another shampoo of theirs. My mom used tresemme on my hair when I was a kid.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using Tresemme products for years now. They keep releasing new items and none of them disappoint. If your hair is damaged then I highly recommend this line of care. Great price you can’t beat it. The smells are always amazing too.
Maddie R.
Milwaukie, OR
I use this product everyday in the shower. It’s anti-breakage and it really helps with my split ends. I definitely will keep buying this because it does a great job in my opinion and for the fraction of the price that other products cost.
Marla K.
What makes this a good shampoo? Is this good for color treated hair?
Sadie W.
Is this good for fragile damaged hair?
courtney s.
Weston, WV
How good is this shampoo? I've tried different ones and I can't find the one that makes my hair not lose dead ends and makes it soft
I want to know if this shampoo is good for my thin and brittle hair ?
Gabby S.
Does this have sulphate in this ?