Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerTRESemmé
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner

TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner

TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner strengthens and protects hair against split ends and breakage.

Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Start your review of TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner!
Southern MD
This conditioner makes my hair so silky smooth. And it gives it such a great shine. New favorite!!
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner uploaded by Andrea J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tresemmé is the only brand I will use for my hair. My hair feels & looks amazing when I use this.
Gate City, VA
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner uploaded by Amanda M.
I have medium to long thick hair. It’s really hard for me to find a product that works for breakage. The smell is amazing, and for the price it does its job. I only wish it were better at detangling
Roswell, GA
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner uploaded by Carmen R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My ends are looking so good and I do have still a bit of split ends but not like before. This condition has helped so much because my hair was so damaged and I cut it to maintain it and this has really helped I honestly found my favorite conditioner and it’s this one.
Westland, MI
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice product for breakage. I have a couple weeks using this. I still have my hair breaking but I feel more moisturizing. #tresmme #beutysupplies #influenster Tresemme Breakage Defense Shampoo & Conditioner 28 Fl. Oz. (Pack of 2)
Modesto, CA
TRESEMME anti-breakage conditioner leaves your hair smooth and protected. Works great even when you use a lot of heat styling products.
Owasso, OK
It's really difficult for me to find a conditioner for my hair, that doesn't make my hair oily. Tress me works great. It allows me to condition my color treated hair without the greasy appearance most conditioners give me!
I've used this conditioner for years. It is easily one of my favorites. It leaves my hair so soft and visibly fixes damage.
Molino, FL
Nice. I dont really realy know of it really helps with breakage. Bit it is a nice shampoo that cleans well, has a nice scent.
Centerville, IN
TRESemme Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner uploaded by Makayla H.
I love conditioner. Any kind of conditioner but Tresemmé is usually my go to. This product is great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and resistant to breakage. I’m pretty satisfied with the product. I’m not sure if the price bc it was a gift.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...