BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Yasmine W.
Palmdale, CA
Some tresemme conditioners really dont work for my hair. But this one is number 1 in my haircare lists. 👍👍
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
I liked the conditioner better than the shampoo. This conditioner did hydrate my hair for the most part. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it would make my hair feel great in the shower (no tangles, soft, etc) but outside of the shower it would then tangle quickly and didn’t feel as moisturized. I stopped using the two as a combo pack. I switched to a whole new brand but this conditioner isn’t bad if you’re looking for a simple conditioner. It is supposed to be good for breakage but I didn’t notice much with that.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme anit-breakage conditioner is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
I love the smell of this and the texture. The size is good. I can't tell if it works or not bevause I haven't had it for a long time.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
I love tresemme products. They keep my hair so smooth and soft and are a great value for the price you pay. I usually choose between tresemme and Pantene depending on the price. But I usually wind up with tresemme for you get more for less.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner is better than most conditioners but also not the best I've ever used. I have used this for years and still have terrible split ends. Still it leaves my long hair soft and detangled.
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is one of the worst conditioner's I have ever tried. I was using this product for about 3 weeks to a month. My hair was falling out like crazy. I thought maybe I was pregnant again or stress was getting to me. Well I recently changed conditioners about a week ago and have no issues with my hair falling out. When I say my hair was falling out, chuncks of hair was coming out whike washing and after while brushing. I do NOT recommend this product to anyone. TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
Love this conditioner! It's so moisturizing that I would compare it to a hair mask! The smell is great along with the formula! Keep it up tresemee! I'm almost out and I will be repurchasing this conditioner!
briana c.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product is the best one I have use it make my hair smooth n it don't break and more cuz my hair don't fall... I love the product best best ever thanks
Isis B.
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
Amazing good quality and price. Awsomeeeeee my hair feels smooth and shine
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?