BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Lyric L.
Crosby, MN
Before I started buying higher end brands of shampoo and conditioner I used tresemme anti breakage and moisture. It smells really good and works well. And it’s a lot more affordable than some. I would buy again.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely don’t like I mean if the shampoo was bad, who would’ve thought that the conditioner was going to be bad too?!? Drys my hair quickly, and my hair is dry enough to begin with. Disappointed honestly
Victoriia I.
I love this conditioner it’s amazing and smells so so good!!!!!!!!!!!! I used it and it literally does the job it says it will do ! I love how my hair feels afterwards I use it ! It’s such a great affordable conditioner
Zoila V.
Makes my hair so smooth and easy to manage! When detangling, I don't lose much hair at all! I use this conditioner every 3-4 days and the shampoo only once a month and only on my scalp. Great affordable product.
Kristen M.
The smell is outstanding and is worth the buy. The way it makes my hair feel is great. I enjoy all kinds of conditioners and usually stock up on them since I have curly hair.
Anabel A.
Laredo
Love the smell !😍 love the beginning but towards the end my hair starts look greasy😑🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. ugh hate this so much! but haven't found one who can deal with my greasy hair
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
This is the best conditioner I have used by far! I have many skin allergies, and can not use many conditioners. But this is so gentle with my scalp and leaves my hair soft and shiny all day.
Alana G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this conditioner as it is the pair to the shampoo. It’s thick and hearty, but doesn’t add grease to my hair. It makes my curls soft even after sleeping on them.
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
I love using this conditioner. I straighten my hair a lot and this conditioner brings my hair back to life. I love how easy it washes out and makes my hair super soft!
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
Love this. I have thick hair so I use conditioner more then ever! And this is always my go to cause it makes it so much easier on me when I’m trying to fix my hair!!
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?

back