BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Tessa A.
Moncks Corner, SC
I used the shampoo and conditioner and I saw a great change in my split ends. It has a great smell to it as well. I used it for a few years and then switched to a different product that would help my hair. But I will still use this product every once in a while to help my split ends. 10/10 would recommend
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
I love tresemme products. They keep my hair so smooth and soft and are a great value for the price you pay. I usually choose between tresemme and Pantene depending on the price. But I usually wind up with tresemme for you get more for less.
Erin K.
I have strong, thick hair, but during the winter it gets dry and starts to break. When I used to use heat on my hair it would be worse, and this conditioner really helped. Only 3 stars because I don’t have much experience with it and it didn’t seem to have much of a difference from regular conditioner.
Amber N.
This is by far my favorite conditioner. You don't need a lot for your hair. Oh, and it smells great just like all their shampoo/conditioner! It's a great price for how much you get, I'm always satisfied when I'm done styling!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I just love this hair line!!! The quality is phenomenal and the scents are so fresh and clean! I will repurchase this from time to time and I also recommend these products to everyone. Prices are also reasonable!
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
This is my favorite conditioner. I use other conditioners as treatments, but this is a great daily conditioner for treated or easily breakable hair like mine. My hair is thin, straight and fine, and prone to breakage. It also leaves my hair soft and manageable and has a great scent.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner is better than most conditioners but also not the best I've ever used. I have used this for years and still have terrible split ends. Still it leaves my long hair soft and detangled.
Shanda H.
I have two drugstore brands that I switch between and this is the other brand, in specifics, this shampoo and conditioner combo. It smells so very good, and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I also love that it doesn’t make my scalp itch like some shampoos and conditioners do.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
Currently use this. The price is good. The bottle lasts forever for me. It keeps my hair smooth and soft. I get mine at target and can often get it on sale or use a coupon. I started using tresemee products after getting a box from influenster with shampoo and conditioner.
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner more...
I live tresemme! I always have a bottle of this product at home just in case others fail. This is my safe brand for hair conditioners because I am always happy with the results. It makes my hair easily blowdried as some conditioners make it harder to deal with
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill, MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?