BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pocket friendly product, with good quality performance. I enjoy this brand very much I have used it for years. This line definitely helps with preventing breakage and see a noticeable difference in your hair. I highly recommend to people with dry, brittle and or fragile hair. It will help strengthen the hair shaft, allowing you to grow long healthy hair.
Terry N.
Panorama City, CA
I used this for a long time, when I first started using I felt that it was working. but over time of using it, I felt like it wasn't really helping with my hair. But I do recommend using it or even trying it out to see how your hair reacts to it.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Sometimes it's hard to tell it anti-breakage shampoo and conditioners work, but I really think this one did. I don't cut my hair that often and using this kept my hair looking nice until I did. I didn't see as many split ends as usual and it didn't feel very damaged.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA
I just finished using this product, shampoo and conditioner. It seemed like my hair fell out a lot more once I started using this product. I used a different Tresemme type of shampoo and conditioner and that didn't hurt my hair. However, I do not plan to use this one again. I do not feel like it helped my hair from damage.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
If you're looking for an extremely affordable but deeply hydrating conditioner this stuff is fantastic. And if you're like me and have a ton of thick hair and need to use a lot you won't feel guilty about it. Sometimes I'll actually mix this in with my more expensive conditioners so that I have enough for all my hair
Kelly C.
Worth, IL
Love this conditioner!! It always leaves my hair sooo soft and smelling so good! I have had people walk passed me and tell me my hair smelled good! Having such thick hair and coloring it,i get so much breakage! Within a few times i noticed a difference and no more shards of hair everywhere! Totally recommend!!
Melissa K.
Owasso, OK
It's really difficult for me to find a conditioner for my hair, that doesn't make my hair oily. Tress me works great. It allows me to condition my color treated hair without the greasy appearance most conditioners give me!
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
My favorite thing about the Tresemme Anti-Breakage conditioner is the smell! It has such an appealing fresh scent leaving me want to use it so much. The conditioner leaves your hair very soft and strong afterwards.
Brooke L.
Buffalo, SC
I always hear that i have very pretty hair and what do u use on it? This is always my answer. I love it. I did have to take a break from it once because it made my hair feel heavy, hut lately ive had no problems
Alyssa L.
McArthur
This product does exactly why the bottle says it will and helps keep my hair from breaking, and that's saying something because I put my hair through a lot. I've tried other options and this one really is the best.
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?