BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Courtney M.
Mocksville, NC
This conditioner works nicely my hair feels smooth and healthy after using it. I still get some breakage and split ends. My hair is very long and thin though. I mainly have it in a tight ballerina bun, braid or ponytail. Hair ties too tight can cause breakage.
Amber B.
Shelby, NC
I love this brand. I haven't found a product of theirs that I don't like! It is a great price, it makes hair smell wonderful, and look and feel amazing. This is the longest I have ever been able to stick with one brand before my desire to switch it up.
Lindsey W.
Emerson, NJ
I love these conditioners. I don't normally use the cheap conditioners but these are the exception! They don't weigh down my fine hair but they make it feel clean, tangle free and shiny. The bottles are huge so between $4-$6, it's definitely worth it!
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
This conditioner smells really good. I did not smell this product in the store and was really surprised that the conditioner smelled very well. I thought it would smell like any other conditioner and was greatly amazed that it smelled like a sweet candy.
Bailey G.
Review for: Vitamin B12 Gelatin more...
I love this conditioner! I find it very helpful to use small amounts and actually use the conditioner before the shampoo! Let it sit before you wash it out- I like to wash my body while I wait. The big bottle of this has lasted me a very long time!
Terry N.
Panorama City, CA
I used this for a long time, when I first started using I felt that it was working. but over time of using it, I felt like it wasn't really helping with my hair. But I do recommend using it or even trying it out to see how your hair reacts to it.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Sometimes it's hard to tell it anti-breakage shampoo and conditioners work, but I really think this one did. I don't cut my hair that often and using this kept my hair looking nice until I did. I didn't see as many split ends as usual and it didn't feel very damaged.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA
I just finished using this product, shampoo and conditioner. It seemed like my hair fell out a lot more once I started using this product. I used a different Tresemme type of shampoo and conditioner and that didn't hurt my hair. However, I do not plan to use this one again. I do not feel like it helped my hair from damage.
Kelly C.
Worth, IL
Love this conditioner!! It always leaves my hair sooo soft and smelling so good! I have had people walk passed me and tell me my hair smelled good! Having such thick hair and coloring it,i get so much breakage! Within a few times i noticed a difference and no more shards of hair everywhere! Totally recommend!!
Melissa K.
Owasso, OK
It's really difficult for me to find a conditioner for my hair, that doesn't make my hair oily. Tress me works great. It allows me to condition my color treated hair without the greasy appearance most conditioners give me!
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill, MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?