BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme anit-breakage conditioner is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
I actually like to use the one with the pump for easy use, but it’s the same thing. Works wonders on making hair soft and is very affordable. I have used it for years. You can but it at any shopping center or Walmart.
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I've used this product for a long time! I love how it makes my hair feel and it smells good too. It's very light weight and doesn't leave a film like most in store products.
Connor K.
Chapmansboro , TN
I’ve been using this brand of shampoo for about 7 years now and I can’t switch to another brand because this is the one for me! It’s wonderful and not pricey at all.
Nikki P.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
I recently bought this kind of shampoo, before I was using pantene, don't get me wrong I love pantene but this is so much better to me. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth with every wash. This is definitely going to be my go to brand. I get so many comments after using this.
Sophia T.
Review for: Breakage Defense Bottle more...
If you ever want a conditioner with a tremendous amount of slip, that you can use before and after you shampoo to help remove tangles, this conditioner is the one to reach for. I have used this for years on me and my kids hair and it has not failed us yet.
Ashleigh S.
Even though it says anti breakage on the bottle, my hair looked like it had been fried after using this and then blow drying. Seriously, my hair looked like fuzz and there was really no way to camouflage it. Worst conditioner ever.
Rebecca M.
TreSemme has always been a great brand. Reliable and at reasonable prices. Tresemme really conditions and makes my hair and scalp happy and healthy: I usually get it at Walmart, I’ve tried almost all the different varieties.
Megan K.
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
For $5 you can't beat the conditioning job this does to your hair! It makes my hair feel so good and soft. It also lasted for a long time so I didn't have to rush back out and purchase more every couple weeks.
Jasmine R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I leave it on for more than 5 mins I.T leave my hair super silky smooth and smelling great. My hair has been super healthy as well lately. And my hair has been getting long with me taking care of it
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?