TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner
TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Conditioner
By TRESemmé
Karrie H.
Bath , IL

So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
1 year, 6 months ago
It very much does. I use a very generous amount of conditioner. less shampoo which is a better technique to washing hair. The process of detangling afterwards is a breeze and less pull to the hair. Also leaves your hair smelling wonderful. I actually really love this product. and if you get the Sunday papers they usually have coupons for this product and then a sale at CVS to get them at a very affordable price. I have a good stock in my house.
member-b0f886238
member-b0f886238
1 year, 9 months ago
I think it really depends on your type of hair, but this product did work well for me.