BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme anit-breakage conditioner is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
This conditioner works wonders when it’s used with the shampoo. It helps smooth out my baby hairs and helps lower the breakage amount to my hair. It makes my hair soft and smooth and truly does work. I’m very satisfied with this product
Brianna D.
Austin, TX
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
I actually like to use the one with the pump for easy use, but it’s the same thing. Works wonders on making hair soft and is very affordable. I have used it for years. You can but it at any shopping center or Walmart.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
I love Tresemme products but I didn’t see much difference in my hair breakage. I have split ends and damaged hair from my straightener and curling iron so I need products that really work. It has a nice smell and didn’t leave buildup or my hair heavy but I need something more than that.
Trinidad P.
I got this because it was a really good deal and I liked that it claims to be for hair breakage. My hair is thick and curly and tends to be dry and breaks alot. I don't like the smell of this conditioner and that fact that it leaves the tub slippery when you rinse it off. But it did make my curls smooth and a little less frizzy. It did somewhat help with the breakage.
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I've used this product for a long time! I love how it makes my hair feel and it smells good too. It's very light weight and doesn't leave a film like most in store products.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
If you're looking for an extremely affordable but deeply hydrating conditioner this stuff is fantastic. And if you're like me and have a ton of thick hair and need to use a lot you won't feel guilty about it. Sometimes I'll actually mix this in with my more expensive conditioners so that I have enough for all my hair
Connor K.
Chapmansboro , TN
I’ve been using this brand of shampoo for about 7 years now and I can’t switch to another brand because this is the one for me! It’s wonderful and not pricey at all.
Nikki P.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
I recently bought this kind of shampoo, before I was using pantene, don't get me wrong I love pantene but this is so much better to me. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth with every wash. This is definitely going to be my go to brand. I get so many comments after using this.
Sophia T.
Review for: Breakage Defense Bottle more...
If you ever want a conditioner with a tremendous amount of slip, that you can use before and after you shampoo to help remove tangles, this conditioner is the one to reach for. I have used this for years on me and my kids hair and it has not failed us yet.
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill , MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?