6 colors available

BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very mini...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been having som...2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Summit, MS
My hair is fine and breaks so easily. Split ends and breaks are a constant hurdle for me. I tried Tresemme Anti-Breakage hoping and praying to the hair gods for help! Well I guess the hair gods not only exist but heard me too because there has been a NOTICEABLE difference in my hair! I can actually brush my hair without fear of half it breaking off into the sink! Totally recommend for people with thin hair that breaks easily like mine.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
I loved this conditioner ! It smells absolutely amazing and makes my hair feel extremely soft. I can set angle my 3b/3c curls with ease. But, I wish the ingredients were more or all natural. There are so many chemicals in this product, and I've started using products that are all natural so I don't see myself going back anytime soon. But for those who don't mind using natural or non natural products this conditioner is fantastic.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Bay City, MI
This is what I am currently using and is my go to conditioner! I find that I don't have to use that much per conditioning and I am someone who likes A LOT of conditioner. I tend to use this all year around. It doesn't make my hair greasy or anything. I do notice less breakage when using this product as oppose to a color protecting conditioner. I would definitely recommend this product.
For the longest time I had trouble finding a trustworthy conditioner to help my split ends and ultimately stop the breakage of my ends. I needed a good product for my hair since regular heat was applied to my hair. Ever since I started using this product I've seen nothing but improvements! I will continue to use this product and hair strong, youthful hair for years to come..
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
This conditioner is amazing for my hair, very effective and completely worth the money. The price can vary depending on where you purchase it from, I usually find mine at Ulta or Target...I will always keep this conditioner in my hair regimen, it softens and replenishes your ends to look and feel healthy - works great on all hair types I recommend this 100%❤️
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Believe it or not, this is the best conditioner I've ever used. It makes my hair incredibly soft and smooth, every single time. It takes away my friz and my hair looks instantly healthier. I'm not positive that it reduces my breakage, but it definitely moisturizes and makes it feel healthier, so I'm sure it does. It also smells SO GOOD.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite conditioners of all time everything about it is perfect. It works on all hair types it smells great and it really does improve your hair health after using it multiple times. I can detangle my hair and notice less shading and breakage . This is just perfect nothing can compare to it and I ve tried a lot of products.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Upland, CA
A friend of mine gave me a bottle of this stuff. I really like it. Great smell, leaves my hair soft and manageable but not flat. Also gives it a nice little shine. I haven't had as much luck with the Tresemme shampoos but this conditioner is great. The bottle I received didn't come with the salon pump which would have been nice
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
The bottle said "80% less breakage immediately" so I gave it a try. This conditioner really does reduce breakage and my hair feels so strong and soft after each use. Combing is a breeze, shedding is minimal, low cost and you can buy it at many grocery stores or CVS.

Great product ladies... I highly recommend the purchase.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo and love how my hair looks and feels. I'm on my third bottle now and use the conditioner mostly on the ends of my hair. It's kept split ends to a minimum and has helped keep my hair healthy as I grow it out. I'm definitely planning on continuing to use this duo.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Saint Joseph, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Loly B.
Loly B.
Haverhill, MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Aryonna E.
Aryonna E.
Sherman oaks , CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?