BY TRESEMMÉ

Tresemme®'s Anti-Breakage conditioner deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends, while also detangling to make locks more manageable and smooth. Its strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin restores and revitalizes distressed, weak hair. Tresemme® Anti-Breakage conditioner Deeply hydrates and nourishes to prevent breakage and split ends Detangles to make locks more manageable and smooth Strengthening formula with vitamin B12 and gelatin For hair prone to breakage and split ends Professional quality 25 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results...1 Answers
  • Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?2 Answers
  • So does this product really help with breakage I've been ...2 Answers
Katie V.
Lake Forest
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
This is the best conditioner for the price I have ever used. I have long hair and go through conditioner so fast. I can’t afford the expensive brands at the rate I use it, but this product it salon quality for a fraction of the price. Would recommend to anyone with long hair.
Jackie R.
Stamford
Purchased at: CVS
Tresemmé is my go to. I use it every time I wash my hair and I love finishing off washing my hair with this conditioner because I know I’m going to blow dry and straighten it afterwards. Knowing that it helps anti-breakage is a relief for me and my hair!
Nicole A.
Warren, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this along with the shampoo in between my washes with Matrix Brass off. It is a little heavy on my hair, so I do only a quick rinse with it. Just enough to condition my ends.
Bryanna C.
Vidor
Smells so good and leaves hair soft. I add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to the bottle. I definitely keep this in my rotation of shampoos and conditioners.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
TRESemme anit-breakage conditioner is what I normally use on my hair. It's not to expensive the bottles r big so they last a while. And it's really good for damaged hair. It feels and smells really nice.
Connor K.
Chapmansboro , TN
I’ve been using this brand of shampoo for about 7 years now and I can’t switch to another brand because this is the one for me! It’s wonderful and not pricey at all.
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner 28 oz more...
Affordable and it gives results. This product works wonders for my transitioning hair which I really admire. It leaves my hear feeling healthy and fresh. It doesn’t weigh my hair down nor does it leave any residue on my hair after washing
Aimee L.
Church Point
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this conditioner! It's easy on my colored hair and it really does help reduce breakage! It's also very affordable for the amount that you get. It also smells AHHHMAAAAZI NNGGGG 😍😍😍 and dont even get me started on how soft my hair was after using this!
Sophia T.
Review for: Breakage Defense Bottle more...
If you ever want a conditioner with a tremendous amount of slip, that you can use before and after you shampoo to help remove tangles, this conditioner is the one to reach for. I have used this for years on me and my kids hair and it has not failed us yet.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
I love this conditioner! I have been using this for years now, including the shampoo. I find a huge differences on how my hair looked then and how it looks now! I always get a lot on compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. And honestly, I only use the Breakage Defense shampoo and conditioner from TRESemme. I also use their heat protector.
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you recommend this for dry course wavy color treated hair?
Catherine S.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently lightened my hair from a darker brown to blonde and I've noticed a lot of breakage since. Does this conditioner do what it claims it does, and will it help with hair as damaged as mine?
Loly B.
Haverhill, MA
Does it really help???? How long did it take to see changes?
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
So does this product really help with breakage I've been having some issues this summer especially after high lighting my hair
Aryonna E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this actually help with hair breakage or are results very minimal?