BY TRESEMMÉ

With Keratin and made with lower sulfates 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo gently cleanses and removes impurities. For 7 Days of salon-smooth styles use in conjunction with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Conditioner and Heat Activated Treatment. Gentle enough for everyday use and on colour-treated hair. see more...

Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
I have naturally curly hair so anytime I want straighter, smoother, hair, I turn to this product. The keratin formula does wonders for my hair and it's super difficult for me to find anything that works so well with my hair. This is definitely A go to product!!
Kendra H.
I have to say that I really don't like this. I didn't work for me and I personally felt that it made my hair look gross like I haven't watched it in weeks. It's not my favorite and I honestly don't recommend it.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I've used this product for years s treseme it's self has always been my number one brand. The price is just perfect too! The scent is great I love how they started to make it with the Katherine . Love it
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK
I couldn't ever don this at my local Walmart so I ordered it and was satisfied. It works well and smells good which is a plus. It was a bit higher (maybe cause I ordered it) but I was ok with it.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
This kept my hair so smooth. Significantly help with the frizz and my hair was shinny. It didn't weigh down my hair too much
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells great i remember receiving free samples before i actually purchased it smells great leaves hair feeling soft
Christine N.
Fairfield, CA
I really like the idea of this product, kertain and moisturizes my hair. I use it as a light treatment now and then
Demetria A.
I love this product. It gives my hair a shiny, sleek look, that adds moisture, shine and an overall healthy look.
Joanna W.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
I honestly noticed no difference after using this, in terms of all that it claimed to offer. All it did was leave a horrible tacky residue on my roots and made my hair look greasy and not nice to touch. Even after attempting again, it did not remove the residue, just made it worse.
Jevannah S.
Orlando, FL
Amazing product! I've used this for my hair and it was left so smooth and soft. It nourishes my dry hair alot