TRESemmé 4+4 Ultra Fine Hairspray  uploaded by Joseline P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Ultra Fine Hairspray is a flexible hold hairspray that keeps hair in place and goes on dry. The lightweight formula gives you softness, not stiffness, for a light, natural hold.

April V.
Review for: 4 more...
Great for fine hair. Keeps my style in place and not overly sticky. The scent is great and price tag is good. I’ll continue to buy this product as they stay pretty consistent with good quality haircare.
Andrea D.
The hold of this spray is great. I have very thick and heavy straight hair, so having curls stay in can be quite a pain. I haven't needed to use any other hairspray to this day. It's also a very affordable product. I wouldn't recommend it for daily use just because it does have a chemical type of scent that stays on your hair. Since I only use this for special occasions, I haven't had that happen personally but I have heard from friends that happens to them if they try to use it on a day to day basis.
Jessica J.
Paris, KY
For someone who isn't a huge fan of hairspray's, this one is amazing! Typically I tend to steer away from them just because I have super thick hair and I find it can be hard to wash out, but this one is super easy to get out at the end of the day. It wasn't too pricey at the local Walmart and it really did the job of keeping my usually super straight hair curly for the night. Would recommend for anyone who wants to try out a new product!
Megan P.
This hairspray works well with my fine hair. It doesn't make it feel stuff or sticky. It lives up to my expectations and is very effective for my hair type. It lasts a pretty long time, too, which is nice. I can't think of anything better that they could do. Excellent product
Jessica G.
Midlothian, TX
Holds your hair in place but not with a sticky residue. Comes out ultra fine and not clumpy. Will not leave white flakes and is easy to brush out the next day without leaving your hair feeling dirty. It's affordable and works in Texas humidity so it's amazing.
Megan D.
I LOVE this hairspray! Holds my hair without making it sticky or crunchy. Spray is always a fine mist and easy to direct where I need it. Holds my hair all day. Cheap, and better than salon hair sprays I have tried! I would definitely recommend to others!
Sydney T.
A good product overall. Very affordable yet still does a great job in hold and flexibility of hair. It doesn;t fry your hair or make it feel bad or crunchy in any way. I was a lot of fly aways and this product will hold them back all day without any issues. Also, it is easy to get out. Great product that I will be repurchasing
Brianna S.
Danville, VA
It's a pretty good hairspray for a good price. It smells nice, but the scent doesn't stay that long. Also, it's effective for the most part. Sometimes when I used it, my hair fell by the end of the night. If it were to hold a little better, it would probably be my favorite.
christina k.
Detroit, MI
Love this hair spray. Thy have different levels of strength. I usually get the lowest level because i like the natural look and i don't like when my hair is to firm. It holds all the hairs in place even if I go to sleep and wake up the next day. What I love the most is that it holds my curls for up to 4 days. Amazing!
Kim G.
This hairspray is super lightweight. Most other hairspray a leave the hair a sticky mess. This does not. It's perfect to spray over loose curls or to hold volume. This is definitely an "everyday" hairspray.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?