TRESemmé 4+4 Super Mousse  uploaded by Jordan K.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Super Mousse uses a lightweight formula with maximum hold. Provides manageabilty and shine without weighing hair down.

Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product for slicking my hair back for work. It doesn't stiffen right away, which gives plenty of time for adding a bit of volume back in and adjusting my hair before it sets. I plan on buying it again soon!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love super mousse! It's so smooth on the hair. I use it once or twice a week! It's so easy on your hair. It works really well!! Smells great also. I would recommend this to others! And I will buy it again!!
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I wasn't to pleased with this mousse. I have thin curly hair. I like to add mousse to my hair and blow dry it. It makes my hair clump together. It also leaves it feeling sticky which drives me crazy.
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this mousse. It works really well and holds great. It also leaves your hair nice and smells good too.
kelly p.
Charlotte, NC
If ur hair is wavy or curly and is in need of a boost try mousse it will make ur waves/curls natural more beautiful
Elica M.
Trenton, NJ
Me encanta esta línea de producto a mi me va muy bien e usado este producto y me gusta cómo me risa el cabello
Katering A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how firm it leaves my curls but it does flake and it doesn't look good if you're wearing black.
Jennie P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to be obsessed with putting mouse into my hair and this always helped to scrunch it
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this to texture his hair and mold it so it will stay in place the way he likes it. He has medium length hair and he's trying to grow it out.
Sabina W.
Manchester , Lancashire
Love it. Using on my crazy curly hair. Very long lasting effects. I bought it from Tesco is very affordable and very easy to use.