TRESemmé 4+4 Super Mousse uploaded by Jordan K.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Super Mousse uses a lightweight formula with maximum hold. Provides manageabilty and shine without weighing hair down.

Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Not sure if this is the exact one but my mom has been using tresemme mousse on my hair for ages and now that I'm adult I still buy it quite a bit . The product never fails to help you achieve the look your going for .. sometimes if you use too .uch though your hair can feel slightly stiff and crunchy which is definitely not what I like but a little goes a long way and if you don't use too much you'll be completely satisfied with this product
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I really like this product for slicking my hair back for work. It doesn't stiffen right away, which gives plenty of time for adding a bit of volume back in and adjusting my hair before it sets. I plan on buying it again soon!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love super mousse! It's so smooth on the hair. I use it once or twice a week! It's so easy on your hair. It works really well!! Smells great also. I would recommend this to others! And I will buy it again!!
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I wasn't to pleased with this mousse. I have thin curly hair. I like to add mousse to my hair and blow dry it. It makes my hair clump together. It also leaves it feeling sticky which drives me crazy.
Vellexia V.
Love this for my hair!!! Must have!!! Keep handy!!! Helps control and volumize!!!great price!!! Does what it's supposed to!!!
kelly p.
Charlotte, NC
If ur hair is wavy or curly and is in need of a boost try mousse it will make ur waves/curls natural more beautiful
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
I really like this mousse. It works really well and holds great. It also leaves your hair nice and smells good too.
Elica M.
Trenton, NJ
Me encanta esta línea de producto a mi me va muy bien e usado este producto y me gusta cómo me risa el cabello
Katering A.
I really love how firm it leaves my curls but it does flake and it doesn't look good if you're wearing black.
Jennifer P.
Buffalo, NY
I use to be obsessed with putting mouse into my hair and this always helped to scrunch it