TRESemmé 4+4 Styling Glaze uploaded by maria l.TRESemmé 4+4 Styling Glaze uploaded by maria l.TRESemmé 4+4 Styling Glaze uploaded by María-José V.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Styling Glaze provides lasting hold for sculpting, scrunching, setting or blow drying.

Georgina G.
San Diego, CA
My sisters have always used this product and recently i went to sally's beauty supply and bought it. I use it everyday. I make sure i don't use to much because that'll make my hair feel stiff. When using the right amount, my hair feels good and isn't too annoying throughout the day (which is always my problem) I don't like my hair to be on my face all the time since I'm active at work. I usually put my hair up but sometimes that gets boring and this product allows me change up my hair routine. It's pretty messy when applying but overall i like it. I still use it and will continue to sue it.
Fozil C.
Maryville, TN

I have curly, frizzy hair with lack of luster. This product gives a great hold with no frizz. It is a little bit on the stiff side. It leaves a shine as well as hold. Shine is something my hair needs. Sometimes I will use my favorite mousse for conditioning purposes and then lightly apply this over my mousse. Great product and less expensive than other brands.
Aisling B.
Claremont, CA
What a wonderful product! it helps with my hair being dry, it holds my curls and styles all day if I use it after a curling iron. it has a light pleasing scent, kind of like their thermal styling products. my hair is fine and thick, and I think because of this, it weighs it down a little.
Teresa F.
Marietta , GA
I love the way glaze styles my hair. I got hooked on it in the eighties and still love it. Fewer companies still make it so I was excited to get this one from TRESemmé. It holds similar to a gel but a little softer and no crunch. Great for waves or curls.
Nkem N.
It's a good product though I would not buy this again. I don't like the smell and I think i could have found better resources. It's affordable but I still don't think it's worth the money. I would not recommend this product simply because I do not like it
Thi N.
Monson, MA
With my really dry and damaged ends from bleaching my hair, this product leaves my hair soft and makes my hair feel alive. Inexpensive product and I would recommend it to anybody who's hair needs a healthy shine to it!
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This product is wonderful. A beauty and supply place carried this product but no more so I got on amazon and ordered several bottles. I take it to my operator every week.. The product never ever flakes, gives a firm set.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great styling gel for my hair texture. Usually use very little since my hair is dreads and thick. I use very little to give my Bantu knots the hold it needs for my dreads to dry curly when out of the knots.
Maddie W.
This stuff is so messy!! It's very funny and sticky which is expected for a glaze but this is just too much.. If you want just a little out of the bottle then this isn't for you, it'll come pouring out!
Summer M.
Blanchard, OK
I love this stuff because it makes my hair so shiny and sleek and very, very smooth and soft. I love this stuff. For sure recommend so anyone. It smells so good!! It definitely meets all of my expectations. I couldn't say anything that needs improved its just overall a great product