TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Helen V.
Amazing! I love it :) must buy! Really holds my hair together especially since my hair isn't the easiest to style!
Amy B.
kentwood, mi
This hairspray is wonderful. It holds well. It also doesn't leave hair feeling sticky. You can move it around.
Amber D.
Starkville, MS
Use this every day ans it holds well all day long. Been using it for 10 years and can't find anything better
Mara F.
Clayton, NC
Great hold and price, but not great for African-American hair. Not sure what is like for other hair types.
Jennifer P.
Fresno, CA
It works amazing !!!it helps snap your hair the way you want it to be shaped perfect for curling your hair
Rhea G.
Columbus, IN
Definitely gives a great hold! All day! Don't use too much you will have stuff hair. It works that good lol
Ashley J.
My husband and I both use this, it is a perfect gender neutral shampoo. hair always feels clean and silky!!
Maricela V.
Love using this spray after I have curled my hair. It helps the curls stay longer and fall out as quick.
Tina R.
I live in a dry climate and need to have something to help infuse moisture. This works great for me.
Kaitlyn C.
This hairspray was just ok for me. In very picky with hairspray and this wasn't one of my favorites.