TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Kansas City, MO
I use this everyday after the gym! My hair gets so frizzy after a workout and this hold it all in place for the work day!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Ellwood City, PA
Good stuff ..but you have to use it sparingly.would i buy it again?...probably not..theres much better products out there.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I love TRESemmé because when I style my hair it stays for a long time and it don't leave my hair flaky when I wash it off.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
This hairspray was just ok for me. In very picky with hairspray and this wasn't one of my favorites.
Verna L.
Verna L.
El Monte, CA
Hold is ok, it's light on the hair - does not weigh down hair. Perfect for daily use and it's also not overtly expensive
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
I try a lot of different hair sprays and I have to say it's one of the best hair sprays I have tried and I really like it
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY
This is great everyday hairspray! It has great hold and gets the job done! I've bought numerous bottles over the years!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Love Love Love this spray!! It gives amazing shape to my fine hair while giving it an excellent hold as well! The spray doesn't feel hard or unnatural which makes me love it even more.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hold.. I use it and my son. He is in the 8th grade and it holds his hair all day...
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Niles, MI
Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes