TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

erica a.
Stockton, CA
I have thick curly hair & I only use this product. It keeps my hair smooth and wet looking at day. It doesn't get frizzy at all. It also gives my hair extra volume.
Vicky L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds curls so well and not making them crunchy like others. best brand love it
Felicia G.
It holds great! Curls stay in for hours. I typically use when I curl my hair with a curling iron. This spray smells good and doesn't stick and harden my hair like most.
Faith C.
Las Vegas, NV
It ok it works pretty good but the Paul Michel works a 100 times better it will hold some what throuhgh the day but you would abbé to use about a while can to keep that firm look on advanced designs
Verna L.
El Monte, CA
Hold is ok, it's light on the hair - does not weigh down hair. Perfect for daily use and it's also not overtly expensive
Margo P.
This is the best hairspray I've ever used—and I've been using it for three years straight now. My hair is really long and it always keeps my giant bun in place and my curls intact.
The best affordable spray I have ever used . holds great .. not sticky like most sprays !
Leslie O.
Lyons, NY
Good hold but the products makes my thick hair even heavier. The smell is also no overwhelming.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite hair spray. It doesn't make your hair stiff but holds it in place. It's not heavy, provides a light weight hold without a strong scent.
Lilabelle Q.
Tressemme hair sprays are the best I've tried. I haven't noticed much difference between the different formulae but consistently has good hold with no stickiness. I can layer this hairspray several times and never notice a white residue or buildup.