TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Helen V.
Helen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I love it :) must buy! Really holds my hair together especially since my hair isn't the easiest to style!
This hairspray Lasts all day. #1 in my book! Highly recommend to people who have a hard time with their hair because if the humidity.
mona k.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this tres crating styling putty I use it to blow dry my hair or I would just put it on my hair after showering
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fresno, CA
It works amazing !!!it helps snap your hair the way you want it to be shaped perfect for curling your hair
Iris R.
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
Really good spray. I like all there products. I can do hairstyles on me and it would stay the same way I did it when I spray me hair with Tresemme.
Nahida B.
Nahida B.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing product. I loved it's it has great hold and texture to my hair. I love the scent. I love the way it feels on my hair.
rosaura q.
rosaura q.
Thus product really works. Love just how soft and untangled my hair is after I spray. My hair stays in place. I just love it!
This is a great shaping spray that I use all the time. Love the way my hair looks after use and the way it holds up all day.
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Love using this spray after I have curled my hair. It helps the curls stay longer and fall out as quick.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Astoria, NY
This hairspray is very strong. It's definitely decent, but not my favorite (personally, I like hair sprays with more "give")