TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Kelly W.
Richmond, TX
This product is easy to use and works well. I don't use it every day but fornsoecialmoccasions and it boosts my volume.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY
This is great everyday hairspray! It has great hold and gets the job done! I've bought numerous bottles over the years!
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
This hair spray give a great hold, but also allows the hair to look less like its been hair sprayed and more natural.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Really great product perfect for when i have flyaways or just need my blowout to hold would definitely recommend use
Lindsey O.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this hairspray because it helps keep my hair from sticking up, but it's not heavy and I still have flexibility
Nichole D.
Apollo, PA
I have very thin/fine hair. I Can't use any other type of hair spray because it doesn't hold my style. Go to product!
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this tres crating styling putty I use it to blow dry my hair or I would just put it on my hair after showering
Lorena B.
I like for my hair... I use frecuently
Recomended.. for good price
Lo recomiendo en buen precio y un buen producto
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA
It has a wonderful hold. Without being extra sticky. I gotta deal with any stiffness or funky stickiness to my hair
ada v.
Chowchilla, CA
This is by far my husbands favorite hair product! We have like 3 time since he go threw a lot of it. Good product!