TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Crystal S.
This holding spray works wonders for years I've been curling my hair but by mid day my hair would be flat when I finally discovered this spray it changed my life my hair lasts all day and looks amazing ❤️
This hairspray Lasts all day. #1 in my book! Highly recommend to people who have a hard time with their hair because if the humidity.
Barbara S.
Columbus, OH
I need a lot of hold in my hair as it is really straight and fine,
I can use just a little of this spray combined with my hair putty
and it really does the job. My hair is short but I still need the volume.
Vanessa W.
Works great and doesn't weigh down my hair. smells good and also easy to use
ada v.
Chowchilla, CA
This is by far my husbands favorite hair product! We have like 3 time since he go threw a lot of it. Good product!
Kourtney P.
Lexington
It works really great with thick hair. I loved it! I truly recommend to anyone with thick hair. Even for those with thin hair!
Jennifer P.
Fresno, CA
It works amazing !!!it helps snap your hair the way you want it to be shaped perfect for curling your hair
This is a great shaping spray that I use all the time. Love the way my hair looks after use and the way it holds up all day.
Dxt T.
Porterville, CA
I love tresemmes products their super good its like a good product but not too expensive
Larue H.
Donalsonville, GA
This is the only spray for me! I love it! I won't ever use anything else! My hair loves it too!