TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Garland, TX
I am not the biggest fan of how this hair spray makes my hair feel. It tends to get crunchy and lose its natural look and feel.
Preety K.
Preety K.
I am always on the hunt for a new hairspray because many of them leave a white/sticky residue but this one has always left my hair smooth and bouncy!
Kourtney P.
Kourtney P.
Lexington
It works really great with thick hair. I loved it! I truly recommend to anyone with thick hair. Even for those with thin hair!
Jacquelynn C.
Jacquelynn C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this hair spray for years and by far the best drugstore stray. Holds great without leaving flaky residue and smell is light.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Winchendon, MA
Great smell, strong hold, and not sticky/crunchy on hair. it is an awesome product that keeps a long-term style in place!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Richmond, TX
This product is easy to use and works well. I don't use it every day but fornsoecialmoccasions and it boosts my volume.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Apollo, PA
I have very thin/fine hair. I Can't use any other type of hair spray because it doesn't hold my style. Go to product!
Lindsey O.
Lindsey O.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this hairspray because it helps keep my hair from sticking up, but it's not heavy and I still have flexibility
Briana R.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this all the time when my hair was short and layered. It does an excellent job at holding piecey styles and smells wonderful too.
ada v.
ada v.
Chowchilla, CA
This is by far my husbands favorite hair product! We have like 3 time since he go threw a lot of it. Good product!