TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ #34 in Texturizing Spray

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Preety K.
I am always on the hunt for a new hairspray because many of them leave a white/sticky residue but this one has always left my hair smooth and bouncy!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
While this hair spray holds my hair style in place,it smells so bad. My husband likes the smells though,so I still use it. I think it smells weird.
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
Really good spray. I like all there products. I can do hairstyles on me and it would stay the same way I did it when I spray me hair with Tresemme.
Dawn C.
Using this product forever! Not sticky great hold without helmet head. Lasts all day! Brushes out when I want. Great product! Definitely recommend.
Jacquelynn C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this hair spray for years and by far the best drugstore stray. Holds great without leaving flaky residue and smell is light.
Maria Y.
Downey, CA
I use this on my girls. gets the job done. They seem to like it. It dose t coast much. My girls love it so I keep on getting it for them
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this all the time when my hair was short and layered. It does an excellent job at holding piecey styles and smells wonderful too.
This hairspray Lasts all day. #1 in my book! Highly recommend to people who have a hard time with their hair because if the humidity.
kasey s.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great hairspray! Holds shape for the entire day!!!! Totally recommend it if you are looking for a inexpensive drugstore hair spray
Alaina M.
Garland, TX
I am not the biggest fan of how this hair spray makes my hair feel. It tends to get crunchy and lose its natural look and feel.

back