TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Dawn C.
Using this product forever! Not sticky great hold without helmet head. Lasts all day! Brushes out when I want. Great product! Definitely recommend.
Jacquelynn C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this hair spray for years and by far the best drugstore stray. Holds great without leaving flaky residue and smell is light.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this all the time when my hair was short and layered. It does an excellent job at holding piecey styles and smells wonderful too.
Maria Y.
Downey, CA
I use this on my girls. gets the job done. They seem to like it. It dose t coast much. My girls love it so I keep on getting it for them
This hairspray Lasts all day. #1 in my book! Highly recommend to people who have a hard time with their hair because if the humidity.
kasey s.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great hairspray! Holds shape for the entire day!!!! Totally recommend it if you are looking for a inexpensive drugstore hair spray
Alaina M.
Garland, TX
I am not the biggest fan of how this hair spray makes my hair feel. It tends to get crunchy and lose its natural look and feel.
Kourtney P.
Lexington
It works really great with thick hair. I loved it! I truly recommend to anyone with thick hair. Even for those with thin hair!
Nahida B.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing product. I loved it's it has great hold and texture to my hair. I love the scent. I love the way it feels on my hair.
rosaura q.
Thus product really works. Love just how soft and untangled my hair is after I spray. My hair stays in place. I just love it!