TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Holly W.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite hair spray. It doesn't make your hair stiff but holds it in place. It's not heavy, provides a light weight hold without a strong scent.
jodi l.
jodi l.
I have used this for years... no reason to change something that works... a can lasts me a long long time I don't fix my hair often but when I do this is what I use. Great price, great smell and I'd give it a 5
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Columbus, OH
I need a lot of hold in my hair as it is really straight and fine,
I can use just a little of this spray combined with my hair putty
and it really does the job. My hair is short but I still need the volume.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Las Vegas, NV
It ok it works pretty good but the Paul Michel works a 100 times better it will hold some what throuhgh the day but you would abbé to use about a while can to keep that firm look on advanced designs
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Antelope, CA
Hold hair all day. Amazing product. I've been loving this product for years. I have wavy and frizzy hair and it makes my hair look amazing. I use it for every hair style every day.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
It holds great! Curls stay in for hours. I typically use when I curl my hair with a curling iron. This spray smells good and doesn't stick and harden my hair like most.
erica a.
erica a.
Stockton, CA
I have thick curly hair & I only use this product. It keeps my hair smooth and wet looking at day. It doesn't get frizzy at all. It also gives my hair extra volume.
danielle b.
danielle b.
Oakhurst, NJ
Literally the best hair spray! it smells amazing and has a great hold! long last too! any time i went to get my hair done by proffessinals this is what they use and i love it!
member-d596b5180
member-d596b5180
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product so much because I curl my hair and I put this hair spray and my curls last 24 hours and it doesn't leave my hair rough , I recommend it (:
tina T.
tina T.
Alvordton, OH
Was skeptical to try this product but once I had I have never stopped. It met all my expectations. Use it first thing in the morning and it holds up all day.