TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Dxt T.
Porterville, CA
I love tresemmes products their super good its like a good product but not too expensive
Larue H.
Donalsonville, GA
This is the only spray for me! I love it! I won't ever use anything else! My hair loves it too!
erica a.
Stockton, CA
I have thick curly hair & I only use this product. It keeps my hair smooth and wet looking at day. It doesn't get frizzy at all. It also gives my hair extra volume.
Vicky L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds curls so well and not making them crunchy like others. best brand love it
Felicia G.
It holds great! Curls stay in for hours. I typically use when I curl my hair with a curling iron. This spray smells good and doesn't stick and harden my hair like most.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Love Love Love this spray!! It gives amazing shape to my fine hair while giving it an excellent hold as well! The spray doesn't feel hard or unnatural which makes me love it even more.
Faith C.
Las Vegas, NV
It ok it works pretty good but the Paul Michel works a 100 times better it will hold some what throuhgh the day but you would abbé to use about a while can to keep that firm look on advanced designs
Verna L.
El Monte, CA
Hold is ok, it's light on the hair - does not weigh down hair. Perfect for daily use and it's also not overtly expensive
Alicia S.
I love TRESemmé because when I style my hair it stays for a long time and it don't leave my hair flaky when I wash it off.
Leslie O.
Lyons, NY
Good hold but the products makes my thick hair even heavier. The smell is also no overwhelming.