TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Hair felt stiff and a little sticky after use. coming through the hair with a wide tooth comb helped make it feel more natural. curls held well through out the night but didn't last into the next day.
Diane M.
Diane M.
New Boston, MI
Awesome product! Allows me to give shape to my straight hair, especially my side bang. Smells great without being overpowering. Still leaves my hair soft unlike other comparative products..
Cassey F.
Cassey F.
Baltimore , MD
It's a heavy duty hairspray. I enjoy the other formula a little more but this one is good too. Holds your hair in place all day with out being too crunchy or sticky. Overall recommend
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Rogers, AR
I love tresmme! All their products are Salon Quality with an a for able price! I've never had a bad experience with them! The hair spray worked wonders without making my hair stiff and crunchy! Keeps my hair soft without making it look oily! I love it
Margo P.
Margo P.
This is the best hairspray I've ever used—and I've been using it for three years straight now. My hair is really long and it always keeps my giant bun in place and my curls intact.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
This TRESsemme shaping spray works great for slick pony tails. I like keeping my hair out of my face during work. The spray smells great and keeps my hair looking neat all day.
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
This product was on okay product. I don't know if it was the hairstyle i had, i would try to use this product when i would curl my hair so it would give it some volume but instead my hair would just go back to being straight.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love TRESemme hairspray. I have used it for years and don't plan on changing anytime soon. It's great because it holds your hair in place without getting it hard and crunchy. Some hair sprays do that but not this one!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Brooklyn, NY
Surprisingly works very well with the thick hair and actually holds it for hours! Love using this for nights out and going to clubs.

The spray will hold the hair slid back for the night and easily come off after a shower!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite hair spray. It doesn't make your hair stiff but holds it in place. It's not heavy, provides a light weight hold without a strong scent.