TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray
This hairspray Lasts all day. #1 in my book! Highly recommend to people who have a hard time with their hair because if the humidity.
Amber D.
Starkville, MS
Use this every day ans it holds well all day long. Been using it for 10 years and can't find anything better
Barbara S.
Columbus, OH
I need a lot of hold in my hair as it is really straight and fine,
I can use just a little of this spray combined with my hair putty
and it really does the job. My hair is short but I still need the volume.
Vanessa W.
Works great and doesn't weigh down my hair. smells good and also easy to use
ada v.
Chowchilla, CA
This is by far my husbands favorite hair product! We have like 3 time since he go threw a lot of it. Good product!
Kourtney P.
Lexington
It works really great with thick hair. I loved it! I truly recommend to anyone with thick hair. Even for those with thin hair!
Jennifer P.
Fresno, CA
It works amazing !!!it helps snap your hair the way you want it to be shaped perfect for curling your hair
This is a great shaping spray that I use all the time. Love the way my hair looks after use and the way it holds up all day.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray give a great hold, but also allows the hair to look less like its been hair sprayed and more natural.
Dxt T.
Porterville, CA
I love tresemmes products their super good its like a good product but not too expensive