TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I love how this keeps my hair in tact all day long,it works better then other products that i have bought before, i bought this for about 4 dollars which is not so bad.i have dark and thick hair and it manged to keep it tact,i would not change this product any way.
Francisco G.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
I first got introduced by this product by a friend I was over at their house getting ready and I forgot my hairspray. He lent me this hairspray and the next day I went out and bought it! It has a good hold and it doesn't leave your hair all shiny and tacky.
Lilabelle Q.
Lilabelle Q.
Tressemme hair sprays are the best I've tried. I haven't noticed much difference between the different formulae but consistently has good hold with no stickiness. I can layer this hairspray several times and never notice a white residue or buildup.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sheboygan, WI
Love this product any tre'same product. Works very well in my hair. Very effective in my hair. Especially having thick coarse hair that I colored to burgundy. I don't buy other brand. I stick to this brand only. I definitely recommend the brand.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
This is a great hold hairspray. I love the way it feels on my hair, it doesn't make it seem too rough but soft actually. I think the price is alright, sometimes too expensive but can be found on discount many times in walgreens or target. I would and will continue buying as this spray has been my go to for about 10 years!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Gainesville, FL
This product does a great job of holding hair in place. I use this product regularly in the morning after straightening my hair to add volume as well as keep my hair in place, and it always stays until the night.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
This has been the best spray I have found for keeping my hair in place. With thin hair, but also lots of it, it can be so difficult to even hold it in a ponytail, but this stuff does the trick! Highly recommend.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sunbury, PA
I like to rock some funky hair styles that require me to use a hairspray with a lot of hold. This hairspray does hold my hair exactly how I want it to hold, and it stays like that long after I have applied it
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Kenosha, Wi
I have used many different brands of hairstyles and this is definitely one of my faves. It holds all day long but does not leave your hair feeling hard as a rock. It is very manageable even after its dry
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
This holding spray works wonders for years I've been curling my hair but by mid day my hair would be flat when I finally discovered this spray it changed my life my hair lasts all day and looks amazing ❤️