TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray give a great hold, but also allows the hair to look less like its been hair sprayed and more natural.
Kathy B.
Ellwood City, PA
Good stuff ..but you have to use it sparingly.would i buy it again?...probably not..theres much better products out there.
MELLISA D.
Katy, TX
This spray has been my go-to for a few years now. I lost count on how many bottles I've used so far.
kasey s.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great hairspray! Holds shape for the entire day!!!! Totally recommend it if you are looking for a inexpensive drugstore hair spray
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Love Love Love this spray!! It gives amazing shape to my fine hair while giving it an excellent hold as well! The spray doesn't feel hard or unnatural which makes me love it even more.
Alicia C.
Violet, LA
Tresemme's Shaping spray performs "average" for me. I don't know if it's because I have fine hair (my hair is fine but I have a lot of hair) so it doesn't 100% help to shape my hair. I do like that it doesn't make my hair crunchy or sticky but if it could up its performance by like 1 or notches then it would be perfect. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I've used other shaping sprays that worked better. Also keep in mind when buying this product that it's only meant to help "shape" your hair into your desired style & that you'll need to use a finishing or styling spray to actually hold everything in place.
Rhea G.
Definitely gives a great hold! All day! Don't use too much you will have stuff hair. It works that good lol
Jenelle C.
Sherwood, OR
This gives a great hold and I like the smell. Better then other hair sprays in this price range.
Shelby H.
This has been the best spray I have found for keeping my hair in place. With thin hair, but also lots of it, it can be so difficult to even hold it in a ponytail, but this stuff does the trick! Highly recommend.
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
Really good spray. I like all there products. I can do hairstyles on me and it would stay the same way I did it when I spray me hair with Tresemme.