TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ #30 in Texturizing Spray

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Ruth R.
This TRESsemme shaping spray works great for slick pony tails. I like keeping my hair out of my face during work. The spray smells great and keeps my hair looking neat all day.
Roxana R.
This product was on okay product. I don't know if it was the hairstyle i had, i would try to use this product when i would curl my hair so it would give it some volume but instead my hair would just go back to being straight.
Kristin R.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love TRESemme hairspray. I have used it for years and don't plan on changing anytime soon. It's great because it holds your hair in place without getting it hard and crunchy. Some hair sprays do that but not this one!
Anna G.
Brooklyn, NY
Surprisingly works very well with the thick hair and actually holds it for hours! Love using this for nights out and going to clubs.

The spray will hold the hair slid back for the night and easily come off after a shower!
Holly W.
Berlin, NJ
This is my all time favorite hair spray. It doesn't make your hair stiff but holds it in place. It's not heavy, provides a light weight hold without a strong scent.
Barbara S.
Columbus, OH
I need a lot of hold in my hair as it is really straight and fine,
I can use just a little of this spray combined with my hair putty
and it really does the job. My hair is short but I still need the volume.
Faith C.
Las Vegas, NV
It ok it works pretty good but the Paul Michel works a 100 times better it will hold some what throuhgh the day but you would abbé to use about a while can to keep that firm look on advanced designs
Daniela R.
Antelope, CA
Hold hair all day. Amazing product. I've been loving this product for years. I have wavy and frizzy hair and it makes my hair look amazing. I use it for every hair style every day.
Felicia G.
It holds great! Curls stay in for hours. I typically use when I curl my hair with a curling iron. This spray smells good and doesn't stick and harden my hair like most.
erica a.
Stockton, CA
I have thick curly hair & I only use this product. It keeps my hair smooth and wet looking at day. It doesn't get frizzy at all. It also gives my hair extra volume.