TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hairspray- not a fan of the scent but it has a really good hold. Preferably good for curls.
Raven B.
Raven B.
Honolulu, HI
This is great for giving your hair texture or when you need to style your hair. Really helps hold
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
I like the hold this product has, it does take a little it to dry but I like this product
Esty C.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a very good extra holds spray it works really well and I recommend people to get it
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Red Lion, PA
I use this sometimes when I'm going out for awhile and it does what it's suppose to do.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds curls so well and not making them crunchy like others. best brand love it
Colten F.
Colten F.
Marked Tree, AR
I love it because it makes my hair stay in one spot all day and smells good.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my go to Hairsprays. Only a couple bucks and it really does hold the hair in place and the best part it like other hairsprays you this doesn't make your hair feel heavy down or sticky feeling. And it smells really good.
Rena G.
Rena G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair so every morning I spray a little hairspray in my hair to keep my hair in place for the day and I’ve been using this product for years! GREAT hold while keeping my hair feeling soft and natural!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Violet, LA
Tresemme's Shaping spray performs "average" for me. I don't know if it's because I have fine hair (my hair is fine but I have a lot of hair) so it doesn't 100% help to shape my hair. I do like that it doesn't make my hair crunchy or sticky but if it could up its performance by like 1 or notches then it would be perfect. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I've used other shaping sprays that worked better. Also keep in mind when buying this product that it's only meant to help "shape" your hair into your desired style & that you'll need to use a finishing or styling spray to actually hold everything in place.