TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Evelyn A.
Kenosha, Wi
I have used many different brands of hairstyles and this is definitely one of my faves. It holds all day long but does not leave your hair feeling hard as a rock. It is very manageable even after its dry
Crystal S.
This holding spray works wonders for years I've been curling my hair but by mid day my hair would be flat when I finally discovered this spray it changed my life my hair lasts all day and looks amazing ❤️
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Hair felt stiff and a little sticky after use. coming through the hair with a wide tooth comb helped make it feel more natural. curls held well through out the night but didn't last into the next day.
Jammi W.
Flintville, TN
I use this when I wear my hair down and straight, it gives my hair a flexible hold and my hair falls right back in place! I smells like I just left a fancy salmon which is amazing! It's a nice clean scent. No room for improvement on this! I wouldn't change a thing
Diane M.
New Boston, MI
Awesome product! Allows me to give shape to my straight hair, especially my side bang. Smells great without being overpowering. Still leaves my hair soft unlike other comparative products..
Cassey F.
Baltimore , MD
It's a heavy duty hairspray. I enjoy the other formula a little more but this one is good too. Holds your hair in place all day with out being too crunchy or sticky. Overall recommend
Brittany S.
Rogers, AR
I love tresmme! All their products are Salon Quality with an a for able price! I've never had a bad experience with them! The hair spray worked wonders without making my hair stiff and crunchy! Keeps my hair soft without making it look oily! I love it
Margo P.
This is the best hairspray I've ever used—and I've been using it for three years straight now. My hair is really long and it always keeps my giant bun in place and my curls intact.
Nicole H.
First time buyer! I love the product! We originally bought it to hold a hair so long lasting.. My daughter has brown hair and was going to prom. It didn't leave and flakes or spots! It smelt great and was very effective! I recommend to anyone!
Ruth R.
This TRESsemme shaping spray works great for slick pony tails. I like keeping my hair out of my face during work. The spray smells great and keeps my hair looking neat all day.