TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Chelsea J.
Easley, SC
I LOVE the shaping spray from Tresemmé! My mom used this on me as a little girl. Now that i am older and still loving this hairspray, i use it on my little girls as well. Affordable and works just like an expensive brand. Highly recommend!
Natalie V.
This is a great hold hairspray. I love the way it feels on my hair, it doesn't make it seem too rough but soft actually. I think the price is alright, sometimes too expensive but can be found on discount many times in walgreens or target. I would and will continue buying as this spray has been my go to for about 10 years!
Patti B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Doesn't leave a film or stickiness in your hair. Holds style very well throughout the day. Smells great. Mid'range price for products of this type. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a lift in their fine hair.
Shelby H.
This has been the best spray I have found for keeping my hair in place. With thin hair, but also lots of it, it can be so difficult to even hold it in a ponytail, but this stuff does the trick! Highly recommend.
Laura B.
Gainesville, FL
This product does a great job of holding hair in place. I use this product regularly in the morning after straightening my hair to add volume as well as keep my hair in place, and it always stays until the night.
jodi l.
I have used this for years... no reason to change something that works... a can lasts me a long long time I don't fix my hair often but when I do this is what I use. Great price, great smell and I'd give it a 5
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really good. Every time i style my hair i use it to define my curls or when i do a up hair do, since i have it short i need it to hold it really good without looking like plastic and this really holds it good and looking soft and defined.
Melissa B.
Sunbury, PA
I like to rock some funky hair styles that require me to use a hairspray with a lot of hold. This hairspray does hold my hair exactly how I want it to hold, and it stays like that long after I have applied it
Evelyn A.
Kenosha, Wi
I have used many different brands of hairstyles and this is definitely one of my faves. It holds all day long but does not leave your hair feeling hard as a rock. It is very manageable even after its dry
Norma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this product is long lasting and it keeps my hair with the style I want it all day no matter how hot or humid it gets, it is affordable not too pricey, I would definitely buy this product again