TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ #32 in Texturizing Spray

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Buy on Amazon
Lilabelle Q.
Tressemme hair sprays are the best I've tried. I haven't noticed much difference between the different formulae but consistently has good hold with no stickiness. I can layer this hairspray several times and never notice a white residue or buildup.
Jennifer S.
Sheboygan, WI
Love this product any tre'same product. Works very well in my hair. Very effective in my hair. Especially having thick coarse hair that I colored to burgundy. I don't buy other brand. I stick to this brand only. I definitely recommend the brand.
Chelsea J.
Easley, SC
I LOVE the shaping spray from Tresemmé! My mom used this on me as a little girl. Now that i am older and still loving this hairspray, i use it on my little girls as well. Affordable and works just like an expensive brand. Highly recommend!
Natalie V.
This is a great hold hairspray. I love the way it feels on my hair, it doesn't make it seem too rough but soft actually. I think the price is alright, sometimes too expensive but can be found on discount many times in walgreens or target. I would and will continue buying as this spray has been my go to for about 10 years!
Patti B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Doesn't leave a film or stickiness in your hair. Holds style very well throughout the day. Smells great. Mid'range price for products of this type. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a lift in their fine hair.
Shelby H.
This has been the best spray I have found for keeping my hair in place. With thin hair, but also lots of it, it can be so difficult to even hold it in a ponytail, but this stuff does the trick! Highly recommend.
Laura B.
Gainesville, FL
This product does a great job of holding hair in place. I use this product regularly in the morning after straightening my hair to add volume as well as keep my hair in place, and it always stays until the night.
jodi l.
I have used this for years... no reason to change something that works... a can lasts me a long long time I don't fix my hair often but when I do this is what I use. Great price, great smell and I'd give it a 5
Melissa B.
Sunbury, PA
I like to rock some funky hair styles that require me to use a hairspray with a lot of hold. This hairspray does hold my hair exactly how I want it to hold, and it stays like that long after I have applied it
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
It works really good. Every time i style my hair i use it to define my curls or when i do a up hair do, since i have it short i need it to hold it really good without looking like plastic and this really holds it good and looking soft and defined.