TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome hairspray! It smells great, doesn't give that dry crispiness like other hair sprays, stays flexible all day, but holds my curls or updos perfectly!
Love F.
Love F.
There is nothing like using Google a product and it doing actually what it says it will....this product is amazing and you will not need anything else
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Using this product forever! Not sticky great hold without helmet head. Lasts all day! Brushes out when I want. Great product! Definitely recommend.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this hair spray holds my hair style in place,it smells so bad. My husband likes the smells though,so I still use it. I think it smells weird.
Maria Y.
Maria Y.
Downey, CA
I use this on my girls. gets the job done. They seem to like it. It dose t coast much. My girls love it so I keep on getting it for them
Erika D.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray give a great hold, but also allows the hair to look less like its been hair sprayed and more natural.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mount Vernon, WA
It has a wonderful hold. Without being extra sticky. I gotta deal with any stiffness or funky stickiness to my hair
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
I like for my hair... I use frecuently
Recomended.. for good price
Lo recomiendo en buen precio y un buen producto
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
My husband and I both use this, it is a perfect gender neutral shampoo. hair always feels clean and silky!!
Tina R.
Tina R.
I live in a dry climate and need to have something to help infuse moisture. This works great for me.