TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Shrowda R.
Birmingham, England
Firm Hold not exactly what i was looking for as I tend to go for extreme hold ... but can be brushed off easily and not sticky..
Genevieve P.
Sainte-carherine-de-hatley, QC
I love all the TRESemmé sprays. They all work good for me! :)
Good hold and easy to use. Not overpriced.
Donnalyn D.
Works okay, but could be longer lasting. Maybe I need to try something different. I have a lot of hair and maybe I am not using the right product for the job.
Auroch G.
Tresemme Spray ha funcionado muy bien ya que cuando tengo que hacer peinados donde mi cabello tiene que tener movimiento pero a la vez estar fijo me ayudado a crear ese efecto
O P.
Very effective
Holds hair well
Not smelly
Cheap price
Would recommend
Have bought it for years and years
Ellie D.
Good strong hold on my hair works on hair that has been washed blow dried curled straightened and teased!
Jamie-Marie C.
Hammonds Plains
This is a ok product but not something i would really recamend as it didn't work as well as i thought
emily R.
My favorite drugstore brand hairspray. I love using it because it lasts so long which is great for dance competitions. I love how big the can is. The hold is great for updos and getting rid of fly aways. I would highly recommend to others.
Jade J.
Gave me great volume my brush went through fine and it didn't leave me with nay clumps of hair spray
Raven O.
Moncton
PERFECT for styling your hair! I use to have pin straight hair and curling it was a pain but thei always helped keep it up for hours