TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Cheri S.
Cheri S.
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a really good spray. Great hold for my super thick hair but not heavy! When I tie my hair back for work it does its job. It also keeps my styles in check. Great value too!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Port moody , BC
I always find drug store bought hairspray doesn't last very long and keep your hair in tact but this product seems to be long lasting and keeps my curls in perfect shape for a long amount of time! Love it!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Any hair product I buy has to be TRESemme. Specially this shapping spray amazing! Ive also bought their heat spray and other product and they are so good
Donnalyn D.
Donnalyn D.
Works okay, but could be longer lasting. Maybe I need to try something different. I have a lot of hair and maybe I am not using the right product for the job.
Raven O.
Raven O.
Moncton
PERFECT for styling your hair! I use to have pin straight hair and curling it was a pain but thei always helped keep it up for hours
Shrowda R.
Shrowda R.
Birmingham, England
Firm Hold not exactly what i was looking for as I tend to go for extreme hold ... but can be brushed off easily and not sticky..
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.
Sainte-carherine-de-hatley, QC
I love all the TRESemmé sprays. They all work good for me! :)
Good hold and easy to use. Not overpriced.
Jamie-Marie C.
Jamie-Marie C.
Hammonds Plains
This is a ok product but not something i would really recamend as it didn't work as well as i thought
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Excellent hold. Love that my style stays all day. I have very thin hair so I definitely need it.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Manitowaning
Excellent hold, great for creating volume.. Won't leave a film on your hair'...............'m...