TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Natalie V.
This is a great hold hairspray. I love the way it feels on my hair, it doesn't make it seem too rough but soft actually. I think the price is alright, sometimes too expensive but can be found on discount many times in walgreens or target. I would and will continue buying as this spray has been my go to for about 10 years!
Lyn G.
Used it once and it was very heavy, made my hair very rough and weird looking as in stiffness. You have to spray far away, if not a lot of product comes off.
Lindsey O.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this hairspray because it helps keep my hair from sticking up, but it's not heavy and I still have flexibility
Mara F.
Clayton, NC
Great hold and price, but not great for African-American hair. Not sure what is like for other hair types.
Patty M.
Thornhill
I use this spray almost every day. It's great and doesn't t leave flaky residue. Good hold.
Tracy T.
Excellent hold. Love that my style stays all day. I have very thin hair so I definitely need it.
Taylor P.
Port moody , BC
I always find drug store bought hairspray doesn't last very long and keep your hair in tact but this product seems to be long lasting and keeps my curls in perfect shape for a long amount of time! Love it!
Cez C.
This is probably one of the best product Tresemme has to offer for the simple reason that it works! I have been loyal to this product for years now and I can confidently say that I will never use anything else. My hair stays the way I set it and I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome!
Samantha A.
Any hair product I buy has to be TRESemme. Specially this shapping spray amazing! Ive also bought their heat spray and other product and they are so good
Sandee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I use this brand. This spray holds my tease and hairstyle in place very well. Another thing I love about it is the smell. It doesn't smell like chemicals - It actually smells quite perfumey, which I like!! It's also super cheap 👌🏽