TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Works great and doesn't weigh down my hair. smells good and also easy to use
Deborah  B.
Deborah B.
Carrollton, TX
Great product keeps my hair where it needs to be and it smells great. It's inexpensive too
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
This product was ok. I think that there are a lot of better products out there for a low price.
Sandee C.
Sandee C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use hairspray often, but when I do, I use this brand. This spray holds my tease and hairstyle in place very well. Another thing I love about it is the smell. It doesn't smell like chemicals - It actually smells quite perfumey, which I like!! It's also super cheap 👌🏽
emily R.
emily R.
My favorite drugstore brand hairspray. I love using it because it lasts so long which is great for dance competitions. I love how big the can is. The hold is great for updos and getting rid of fly aways. I would highly recommend to others.
Auroch G.
Auroch G.
Tresemme Spray ha funcionado muy bien ya que cuando tengo que hacer peinados donde mi cabello tiene que tener movimiento pero a la vez estar fijo me ayudado a crear ese efecto
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Milton
I usually wear the hairspray when it comes to curling my hair and when I do use it my hair stays curl for hours and it makes me feel good
Jade J.
Jade J.
Gave me great volume my brush went through fine and it didn't leave me with nay clumps of hair spray
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Aldergrove, Bc
I give it a 4 because it still makes my curls feel a bit hard but it holds my style and doesn't let my curls go flat. I'm not a huge fan of the smell but that's with most hair spray. But I love that the hold lasts all day long. And yes I would buy again but I'd also try a different product as well to try and get that soft silky touch with the hold
Cez C.
Cez C.
This is probably one of the best product Tresemme has to offer for the simple reason that it works! I have been loyal to this product for years now and I can confidently say that I will never use anything else. My hair stays the way I set it and I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome!