TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Lightweight, touchable hold that doesn't quit under high humidity conditions. it's not sticky, but it holds your style
Hope J.
Hope J.
Janesville, WI
My hair is super thick and has a hard time holding but I've never had a problem with this brand!
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
Lyons, NY
Good hold but the products makes my thick hair even heavier. The smell is also no overwhelming.
Larue H.
Larue H.
Donalsonville, GA
This is the only spray for me! I love it! I won't ever use anything else! My hair loves it too!
Jenelle C.
Jenelle C.
Sherwood, OR
This gives a great hold and I like the smell. Better then other hair sprays in this price range.
Ally W.
Ally W.
I really enjoy this product! My hair doesn't get gross after i use it so thats a good thing
The best affordable spray I have ever used . holds great .. not sticky like most sprays !
Amber D.
Amber D.
Starkville, MS
Use this every day ans it holds well all day long. Been using it for 10 years and can't find anything better
SELENA G.
SELENA G.
Conway, AR
I love the smell of this hair spray and the way it keeps the hair for an all day look.
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good of a product as the original product I will stick to the first one