TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Deborah  B.
Carrollton, TX
Great product keeps my hair where it needs to be and it smells great. It's inexpensive too
Ally W.
I really enjoy this product! My hair doesn't get gross after i use it so thats a good thing
The best affordable spray I have ever used . holds great .. not sticky like most sprays !
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a very good extra holds spray it works really well and I recommend people to get it
Savannah B.
I like the hold this product has, it does take a little it to dry but I like this product
Marianne S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is my go to drugstore brand for everyday use. It works well and is very affordable.
Dxt T.
Porterville, CA
I love tresemmes products their super good its like a good product but not too expensive
Tyler B.
Red Lion, PA
I use this sometimes when I'm going out for awhile and it does what it's suppose to do.
SELENA G.
Conway, AR
I love the smell of this hair spray and the way it keeps the hair for an all day look.
Dusti W.
Not as good of a product as the original product I will stick to the first one