TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

MELLISA D.
Katy, TX
This spray has been my go-to for a few years now. I lost count on how many bottles I've used so far.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
This is a great hold.. I use it and my son. He is in the 8th grade and it holds his hair all day...
Raven B.
Honolulu, HI
This is great for giving your hair texture or when you need to style your hair. Really helps hold
Hope J.
Janesville, WI
My hair is super thick and has a hard time holding but I've never had a problem with this brand!
molly a.
Spiro, OK
Good hairspray.. Gives all day holding power ,yet not stiff or sticky. it has a nice clean smell.
Kristy B.
Great hairspray- not a fan of the scent but it has a really good hold. Preferably good for curls.
Jenelle C.
Sherwood, OR
This gives a great hold and I like the smell. Better then other hair sprays in this price range.
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
This product was ok. I think that there are a lot of better products out there for a low price.
Leslie O.
Lyons, NY
Good hold but the products makes my thick hair even heavier. The smell is also no overwhelming.
Larue H.
Donalsonville, GA
This is the only spray for me! I love it! I won't ever use anything else! My hair loves it too!