TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ #32 in Texturizing Spray

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Buy on Amazon
Maricela V.
Love using this spray after I have curled my hair. It helps the curls stay longer and fall out as quick.
MELLISA D.
Katy, TX
This spray has been my go-to for a few years now. I lost count on how many bottles I've used so far.
Tina R.
I live in a dry climate and need to have something to help infuse moisture. This works great for me.
Kaitlyn C.
This hairspray was just ok for me. In very picky with hairspray and this wasn't one of my favorites.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
This is a great hold.. I use it and my son. He is in the 8th grade and it holds his hair all day...
Kristy B.
Great hairspray- not a fan of the scent but it has a really good hold. Preferably good for curls.
Raven B.
Honolulu, HI
This is great for giving your hair texture or when you need to style your hair. Really helps hold
Hope J.
Janesville, WI
My hair is super thick and has a hard time holding but I've never had a problem with this brand!
Jenelle C.
Sherwood, OR
This gives a great hold and I like the smell. Better then other hair sprays in this price range.
molly a.
Spiro, OK
Good hairspray.. Gives all day holding power ,yet not stiff or sticky. it has a nice clean smell.