TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Amy B.
Amy B.
kentwood, mi
This hairspray is wonderful. It holds well. It also doesn't leave hair feeling sticky. You can move it around.
Dxt T.
Dxt T.
Porterville, CA
I love tresemmes products their super good its like a good product but not too expensive
limor h.
limor h.
kings point, ny
Really great product perfect for when i have flyaways or just need my blowout to hold would definitely recommend use
Mara F.
Mara F.
Clayton, NC
Great hold and price, but not great for African-American hair. Not sure what is like for other hair types.
Rhea G.
Rhea G.
Definitely gives a great hold! All day! Don't use too much you will have stuff hair. It works that good lol
Marianne S.
Marianne S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is my go to drugstore brand for everyday use. It works well and is very affordable.
Hill W.
Hill W.
It holds great I love that it doesn't make my hair look stiff and a brick. I only use it when I know my hair needs to stay
MELLISA D.
MELLISA D.
Katy, TX
This spray has been my go-to for a few years now. I lost count on how many bottles I've used so far.
kasey s.
kasey s.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great hairspray! Holds shape for the entire day!!!! Totally recommend it if you are looking for a inexpensive drugstore hair spray
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Lightweight, touchable hold that doesn't quit under high humidity conditions. it's not sticky, but it holds your style