TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ #34 in Texturizing Spray

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Dayana P.
655 w 23 st Hialeah, FL
I like this hair product this much that I use it every day, that my sound a little crazy but it is really good and it hold up all day without imperfection at all you can trust this product so you can look good.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Tresemme 4x4 Shaping Spray is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair stiff and sticky. Instead my hair is soft and smooth without leftover residue. I am able to purchase it at my local Walgreens, and it is not overpriced. I definitely recommend this product.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
I have naturally wavy hair so every morning I spray a little hairspray in my hair to keep my hair in place for the day and I’ve been using this product for years! GREAT hold while keeping my hair feeling soft and natural!
Brittney M.
Probably one of my go to Hairsprays. Only a couple bucks and it really does hold the hair in place and the best part it like other hairsprays you this doesn't make your hair feel heavy down or sticky feeling. And it smells really good.
Alicia C.
Violet, LA
Tresemme's Shaping spray performs "average" for me. I don't know if it's because I have fine hair (my hair is fine but I have a lot of hair) so it doesn't 100% help to shape my hair. I do like that it doesn't make my hair crunchy or sticky but if it could up its performance by like 1 or notches then it would be perfect. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I've used other shaping sprays that worked better. Also keep in mind when buying this product that it's only meant to help "shape" your hair into your desired style & that you'll need to use a finishing or styling spray to actually hold everything in place.
Cezz G.
I have nothing but good words for this particular brand smells good, leaves your hair amazing, you can give your hair any style you want without having troubles 5 hours later. Amazing !!
Maria Andrea G.
Doral , FL
I just love it, I'm a flamenco dancer and to do my hair I really need something that lets me do my hair and then leave it like that, but with other products I start dancing and my hair was all over my face in a second. With this product is different it doesn't move at all and I finish my performances like a queen haha I just love it, I don't remember where I bought it but I will buy it again definitely
Hannah A.
Hopkinton
This is a classic hairspray in my book. I used to figure skate and would use this on competition days to lock in my Bon. It would last the whole day perfectly. My mom also uses this to get more volumes after blowing out her hair and she loves it! Overall a great staple product!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I love how this keeps my hair in tact all day long,it works better then other products that i have bought before, i bought this for about 4 dollars which is not so bad.i have dark and thick hair and it manged to keep it tact,i would not change this product any way.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
I first got introduced by this product by a friend I was over at their house getting ready and I forgot my hairspray. He lent me this hairspray and the next day I went out and bought it! It has a good hold and it doesn't leave your hair all shiny and tacky.

back