TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tresemme 4x4 Shaping Spray is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair stiff and sticky. Instead my hair is soft and smooth without leftover residue. I am able to purchase it at my local Walgreens, and it is not overpriced. I definitely recommend this product.
Brittney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my go to Hairsprays. Only a couple bucks and it really does hold the hair in place and the best part it like other hairsprays you this doesn't make your hair feel heavy down or sticky feeling. And it smells really good.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair so every morning I spray a little hairspray in my hair to keep my hair in place for the day and I’ve been using this product for years! GREAT hold while keeping my hair feeling soft and natural!
Alicia S.
I love TRESemmé because when I style my hair it stays for a long time and it don't leave my hair flaky when I wash it off.
Dusti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good of a product as the original product I will stick to the first one
Hill W.
It holds great I love that it doesn't make my hair look stiff and a brick. I only use it when I know my hair needs to stay
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I used this all the time when my hair was short and layered. It does an excellent job at holding piecey styles and smells wonderful too.
Amy B.
kentwood, mi
This hairspray is wonderful. It holds well. It also doesn't leave hair feeling sticky. You can move it around.
danielle b.
Oakhurst, NJ
Literally the best hair spray! it smells amazing and has a great hold! long last too! any time i went to get my hair done by proffessinals this is what they use and i love it!
Deborah  B.
Carrollton, TX
Great product keeps my hair where it needs to be and it smells great. It's inexpensive too