TRESemmé 4+4 Shaping Spray  uploaded by carmen u.

BY TRESEMMÉ

TRESemme 4+4 Shaping Spray is a fast drying, flexible hold spray that allows brush shaping during aplication for total styling control.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love it, I'm a flamenco dancer and to do my hair I really need something that lets me do my hair and then leave it like that, but with other products I start dancing and my hair was all over my face in a second. With this product is different it doesn't move at all and I finish my performances like a queen haha I just love it, I don't remember where I bought it but I will buy it again definitely
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Hopkinton
This is a classic hairspray in my book. I used to figure skate and would use this on competition days to lock in my Bon. It would last the whole day perfectly. My mom also uses this to get more volumes after blowing out her hair and she loves it! Overall a great staple product!
Jammi W.
Jammi W.
Flintville, TN
I use this when I wear my hair down and straight, it gives my hair a flexible hold and my hair falls right back in place! I smells like I just left a fancy salmon which is amazing! It's a nice clean scent. No room for improvement on this! I wouldn't change a thing
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really good. Every time i style my hair i use it to define my curls or when i do a up hair do, since i have it short i need it to hold it really good without looking like plastic and this really holds it good and looking soft and defined.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
First time buyer! I love the product! We originally bought it to hold a hair so long lasting.. My daughter has brown hair and was going to prom. It didn't leave and flakes or spots! It smelt great and was very effective! I recommend to anyone!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Easley, SC
I LOVE the shaping spray from Tresemmé! My mom used this on me as a little girl. Now that i am older and still loving this hairspray, i use it on my little girls as well. Affordable and works just like an expensive brand. Highly recommend!
Norma A.
Norma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this product is long lasting and it keeps my hair with the style I want it all day no matter how hot or humid it gets, it is affordable not too pricey, I would definitely buy this product again
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This stuff works nicely in my hair. I usually don't have issues with my hair holding full volume all day while using this product. And the price is great too!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome hairspray! It smells great, doesn't give that dry crispiness like other hair sprays, stays flexible all day, but holds my curls or updos perfectly!
Love F.
Love F.
There is nothing like using Google a product and it doing actually what it says it will....this product is amazing and you will not need anything else