TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
The onl hair spray ill trust for every occasion. My hair won't hold a simple curl without. Thank you tresemme for this amazing product.
Angelica V.
This one is definitely been in the family for a long time it is very affordable and you can find it in any local store. It really holds it does give you a little bit of a white after four hours plus.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
There’s not many hairsprays I’ve used that holds my curls like this one. It’s not pricey at all and doesn’t have a very chemical smell. It adds incredible volume to my hair as well! Plus keeps my teasing in place!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
This hold so great. I use it to keep all my little baby hairs down when I pull my hair back into a ponytail and don’t have to worry all day
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
One of my favorite drug store products! It’s affordable and really really holds my hair. The can lasts forever and was only around $5. It doesn’t make my hair hard unless I accidentally use too much and I love how it smells!
Kauany P.
Ja quero o kit cmpleto da tré semé pq é perfeito e muito bom principalmente para cabelos com químicas

Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray is great for frizzy hair.  I have frizzy hair and work in a very busy environment.  I use this hair spray and it keeps everything in place.  It's not a expensive product either.  I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep there hair in place.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I will say, this does hold for quite some time! Which is the only reason I'm giving it 3 stars. It's pricey and leaves a weird residue. Not to mention the ingredients are not good for you or your hair.
Jody D.
I use this hairspray because it holds my hair in place and doesn't make it look really stiff or greasy. I don't use the hairspray all the time but it's definitely something I will always get. Compares well to similar products.
Charlie M.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
This hairspray is very good for holding hair in place. Bottle comes in an extra big size although it can be quite expensive but I would say that you get what you pay for. I would buy again!
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !