TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Jalayna D.
Pine River, WI
This product was amazing! Did everything I wanted it too, kept my hair in place. Looked exactly how I wanted it look all day. The product was kind of pricey, but it did the job. Overall I would purchase this item again! I would tell all of my friends to try this product.
Sujeily R.
Milwaukee, WI
I originally used suave hairspray however it have me bad dandruff so I decided to switch up. I started to use tresemmé and I loved it. I dyed my hair and it was no longer the same after. My hair will Very freeze and I did not like the texture of my hair after words. If you have healthy hair is an ok product if you have bleached you hair I recommend not to use.
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Overall: Have not repurchased 👎🏼

Pros: generous amount of product, sleek and Appealing packaging, fits nicely into a bag or hair kit.

Cons: strong chemical smell, leaves hair feeling rough and hard, hair becomes knotty and snap prone, takes 4/5 washes before all the hair spray is out of hair. Hair becomes greasy and horrible smelling also appears wire like.

Purchased from: Boots, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Wilkos (UK Stores)
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I will say, this does hold for quite some time! Which is the only reason I'm giving it 3 stars. It's pricey and leaves a weird residue. Not to mention the ingredients are not good for you or your hair.
Alina D.
savannah, Ga
A decent and cheap hair spray that holds well. Personally I don't like my hair being hard. But as a cheerleader, who always moved and sweat. This hair spray really works.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I just bought a sample size of this for vacation, after trying it I am pretty impressed! Smells nice and seems to hold the curl in my thick hair!
Sherilyn E.
San Jose, CA
Works great when you want to slick baby hairs up when putting your hair in a bun. But your hair will get flat or it won't be as still by mid day.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
A good non expensive spray for keeping your locks stay put! I generally prefer to use Redken Control Addict #28 which I compare it too. However, it is a bit pricey, so this is the next thing I go too. However, it does not smell that great. I do wish they would change the fragrance. Then it would get more stars!
Alexis P.
It is a good product it is not sticky but it does stink up the place and it doesn't last very long
Steffanie F.
Calgary
Works good... the smell is what would turn me off but other then that i rly tly like it
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !