TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #78 in Hairspray

Shaquel H.
American fork, UT
Very good. Held my hair/curls perfect and even I brushed it out I had a nice beach wave with it.
I would definitely recommend
Stephanie B.
I use this to help hold curls in my otherwise straight hair and it works like a charm, I just tend to go through it quickly.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Love this!! My go to hairspray. Has great hold, and smells fantastic. It comes in a huge can so it's last for a long time!
P Rose B.
Troy, NY
This product is great, my air stays in place even on a windy day. It is also great for getting ink stains out of clothing.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this brand and all of their products are super affordable the hair spray worked great and doesn't have a bad smell!
Cathy A.
I have very straight hair so when I style it I need a good hair spray. This is definitely my favorite of any I have used.
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
This stuff is amazing I can make my son's hair stand stright up in a mowhawk. It's so cute and this stuff is super strong
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very Good, it delivers what it promises !
I worked very well with my husband also likes always buy !
I recommend it 100 %
Breann G.
Columbus, OH
My husband and I both use this hairspray. It feels lightweight, but has good hold quality. I also like the smell of it.
Jhanet P.
Stockton, CA
When it gets very windy or rainy my hair gets a little out of control and this product really helps it stay in control.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !